Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh...OK I must have ordered the exclusive. It didn't even occur to me.

I think you did mate, hence the higher price. But at least you're getting it WAY sooner and you have a shiny "Exclusive" sticker should you ever re-sell on eBay in years to come. I will settle for the regular as the guitar (for me) simply isn't enough of a draw to get the exclusive and pay more.

I think you did mate, hence the higher price. But at least you're getting it WAY sooner and you have a shiny "Exclusive" sticker should you ever re-sell on eBay in years to come. I will settle for the regular as the guitar (for me) simply isn't enough of a draw to get the exclusive and pay more.

It wasn't for me either but, oh well, suppose I'm getting it now :lol I feel slightly better about the price I paid.

For that matter, since I skipped all conversation about the guitar - what scene is it from?

It's from near the beginning of the film, IIRC. When Marty auditions to play at the school dance.

As a former guitarist, I curse them for making that and not something like the camera the pricey exclusive item because it's a damn good replica of an 80's frankenstrat :cuss

It's from near the beginning of the film, IIRC. When Marty auditions to play at the school dance.

As a former guitarist, I curse them for making that and not something like the camera the pricey exclusive item because it's a damn good replica of an 80's frankenstrat :cuss

And when his pop mom prom, to be honest I also think guitar and camera should be regular accessories. They should put einstein dog as exclusive :lol

Woah hang on. The camera isn't included with the regular version? i.e. the JVC replica (minus decals obviously). :panic:

Just a thought, I wonder if the fig has got Calvin Klein pants on ?

images

:lol

Who will be the first to strip him down to see if he is wearing purple underwear?
Marty: Ahh!!! Where are my pants?
Lorain: Over there. On my hope chest.

Does anyone know when the normal version hits the UK?

Many many months from now I expect. Also ordered from the UK, it took UK sellers almost 5 months to get the Robocop figure (released last October) in stock, so I expect the same type of deal. If you can call it a deal.

Back