Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he does acknowledge that the films have a huge following in the US and the UK (duh). Hopefully that's enough to prod HT to give us Doc.

I doubt it- Howard marches to his own drum- $$$$ > Personally I am sick of the endless Iron Man repaints, exclusives and what not..I am more excited on what ThreeZero and ACI and Star Ace are doing

And when his pop mom prom, to be honest I also think guitar and camera should be regular accessories. They should put einstein dog as exclusive :lol

Maybe not everybody feels this way, but I do think a guitar of some description is as essential to a Marty figure as a skateboard. There's been a few releases recently where they've made something I'd feel is essential an 'exclusive' item, most notably the Murasama katana for Raiden.

Einstein shouldnt be a Doc Exclusive and must be included. Give me the plutonium box or a xtra radioactive suit as a Ex. Doc should include r.c controller a couple differnt outfits 50's and 80's style and white jumpsuit. A letter from Marty would be nice , a cool doc ex would be the failed mind reading invention headsculpt as a EX or any xtra Doc. hs. please.........

A lot of good members have left here. I'm actually starting to understand why. And the new "code of conduct" rules seem like a "don't ***** about sideshow" rule more than anything else. It was a real mistake IMO. Last thing you want on a toy forum is censored opinion, it's only a toy forum after all, there are more important things in the world worth fighting for.

Last edited:
Do miss O.MG'S pics but kno still plenty of good members around still. I could care less about conduct rule its there for the a -hole Trollz to keep in check my rule just ignore them. Hurry up already and gun it to 88 mph hr i need my youtube review while i wait.:impatient:

A lot of good members have left here. I'm actually starting to understand why. And the new "code of conduct" rules seem like a "don't ***** about sideshow" rule more than anything else. It was a real mistake IMO. Last thing you want on a toy forum is censored opinion, it's only a toy forum after all, there are more important things in the world worth fighting for.

Agreed.

I just got infracted in the PF reeve thread. This board is going down the tube big time.

Einstein would be the perfect exclusive for Doc if he actually gets released.
Einstein should come with Doc period if you ask me. It would be lame if Hot Toys offered him as an exclusive only. Must haves for Doc to me are Einstein, the box of plutonium, and the remote control for the DeLorean. Maybe throw in the gun or something as an exclusive.

I figured, it was more rhetorical. Seeing board regulars like OMG dropping out is a bit of a pity.

He was my favourite out of all the photo reviewers. Always took really clear, well-lit and to-the-point photographs that showcased the figures perfectly. Awful to hear he's quit :(

Jingobell's good too, but his habit of photoshopping fire, ash, debris, etc into some of his shots leaves me feeling detached from the subject in a way I didn't with OMG's.

He was my favourite out of all the photo reviewers. Always took really clear, well-lit and to-the-point photographs that showcased the figures perfectly. Awful to hear he's quit :(

Jingobell's good too, but his habit of photoshopping fire, ash, debris, etc into some of his shots leaves me feeling detached from the subject in a way I didn't with OMG's.

I don't understand why anyone even felt the need to say that they preferred one over the other. Surely all pics of a brand new figure should have been welcomed. But I guess not.

One thing about OMG I didn't like was that he would post a lot of pictures with the figure he was reviewing in essentially the same pose a bunch of times. He was good but sometimes I felt like he overdid it a bit.

Back