Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I will be going with this pose plus the lifesaver. Will also sling the rucksack over his shoulder. :)

image.jpg

This is what i bought, just got to paint it and cut in half, seat, rollbar...and so forth.

View attachment 178554

Always very inventive with your displays, Doc Brown would be proud.

All ready for a certain Mr McFly :yess:

DSCF3445_zpslgddz30q.jpg

Told a work colleague who knows what I collect that I was getting Marty. He was like 'I don't know why you buy those things ' ? I said no nor do I :pfft::lol

That looks damn nice^

DSCF3445_zpslgddz30q.jpg

Told a work colleague who knows what I collect that I was getting Marty. He was like 'I don't know why you buy those things ' ? I said no nor do I :pfft::lol

Because its cool to own your own little 1/6 world at the end of the day. Marty will look sweet rockn :rock there shells.

Go to 2:20. Anthony reports that people in Asia aren't excited about this figure. They're much more interested in robots and AoU. Really? No ****. :lol

We probably won't see Doc then if this doesn't sell well. Pretty soon all HT will do is Marvel and SW. So upsetting that these "fringe" licenses are drying up...

We probably won't see Doc then if this doesn't sell well. Pretty soon all HT will do is Marvel and SW. So upsetting that these "fringe" licenses are drying up...

Well, he does acknowledge that the films have a huge following in the US and the UK (duh). Hopefully that's enough to prod HT to give us Doc.

DSCF3445_zpslgddz30q.jpg

Nice, that's gonna make one awesome display! :rock

I really feel like we will get doc before they close the books on this one

Lets hope so! :pray:

Yes. Regular version released (I kind of wish I'd got the exclusive, but for the sake of a guitar plus the fact I'm unlikely to re-sell this unless times are hard... I saved a bit of money).

Not that the UK will see it any time soon mind (either version). I'll have to be patient (which is difficult for someone like me). :gah::lol

Back