Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if SS starts automatically turning peoples waitlists for the EX. into a full order for the regular:rotfl

Awesome!!!

I only wish I was there when it was performed. Guess I'll have to wait for the broadway show.

They probably have more than enough who got on the WL early and decided not to get anyone elses hopes up so they are canceling the ones who have no real shot anyway.

I sank under pressure, and placed my 2nd pre order for this, now I have a peace of mind for when it sells out. What are the chances that maybe HT will get the Nike license? I really don't want to pay 150. for a pair of shoes :(

I sank under pressure, and placed my 2nd pre order for this, now I have a peace of mind for when it sells out. What are the chances that maybe HT will get the Nike license? I really don't want to pay 150. for a pair of shoes :(

Don't panic. All you need are swooshes cut from red vinyl sheet. A monkey could do it.

Nope, it's too late/expensive to get the Nike rights. And it's one thing to pay that sum for real kicks, but please, do not pay that for toy shoes. :lol

Don't panic. All you need are swooshes cut from red vinyl sheet. A monkey could do it.

Yup. I'm not even a mod/custom guy, but this makes perfect sense for those with an unsteady/unsure/inexperienced painting hand.

Just go to any place that does vinyl signs for cars/trucks, etc, and buy a sheet of red self adhesive vinyl. Make a small template and cut the swoosh yourself, IF the HT ones comes without it.

Just go to any place that does vinyl signs for cars/trucks, etc, and buy a sheet of red self adhesive vinyl. Make a small template and cut the swoosh yourself, IF the HT ones comes without it.

Even better, great thinking. And now to save up for the Delorean, this will be my grail piece for sure. Its going to be really hard for any new figures to beat this one for me, I've been waiting since I started collecting Hot Toys in 2007.

Even better, great thinking. And now to save up for the Delorean, this will be my grail piece for sure. Its going to be really hard for any new figures to beat this one for me, I've been waiting since I started collecting Hot Toys in 2007.

It's something to keep in mind if you need to make any kind of coloured sign for a figure. I have used this technique for shoes and superman s shields.

Back