Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's something to keep in mind if you need to make any kind of coloured sign for a figure. I have used this technique for shoes and superman s shields.

That's why you are the mod master Username and I'm just a derp ;) maybe down the line your brother will make a video for this mod.:joy

I think I logged in, added to cart and checked out in less than ten minutes of him going up. I wasn't missing Marty!

I considered not ordering Marty.
But with the promo images having the Delorean, i caved within twenty minutes. They might only make Marty Doc and the Delorean, so i have to go all in.
I even designed my new display cabinet to be big enough for the Delorean!!!

I considered not ordering Marty.
But with the promo images having the Delorean, i caved within twenty minutes. They might only make Marty Doc and the Delorean, so i have to go all in.
I even designed my new display cabinet to be big enough for the Delorean!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do, it wont fit in a detolf I'm guessing?, but don't want a fish tank any suggestions?

Just may have to pick up some of those decals myself. I was a little hesitant when this went up for PO, bud I'm glad I got the exclusive. Still slated for March, but May is probably more like it, unfortunately.

Just may have to pick up some of those decals myself. I was a little hesitant when this went up for PO, bud I'm glad I got the exclusive. Still slated for March, but May is probably more like it, unfortunately.

That's what I'm thinking too unless he's like Rococop and then its actually November :(, one of Budget Stark's pet peeves and now starting to be mine too

I'm guessing that like the Mark 42, RoboCop posed a lot of challenges to HT, for different reasons. I don't think Marty's sculpt or clothing should be all that difficult to produce, leading me to believe that any possible delay would be rather minimal.

Now if HT needs a bit more time to produce that Chiquita guitar, that would be a welcome delay indeed. ;)

By the by, I can't wait until you and your brother get your figures. Going solely by your avy and sig, you guys are gonna go gaga over this release. :lol

I'm guessing that like the Mark 42, RoboCop posed a lot of challenges to HT, for different reasons. I don't think Marty's sculpt or clothing should be all that difficult to produce, leading me to believe that any possible delay would be rather minimal.

Now if HT needs a bit more time to produce that Chiquita guitar, that would be a welcome delay indeed. ;)

By the by, I can't wait until you and your brother get your figures. Going solely by your avy and sig, you guys are gonna go gaga over this release. :lol

I will, my brother who knows, he doesn't have a job so I'm getting it as a late birthday/christmas present, but he said he wants to save it and sell it down the line for a Medicom Kanada w/bike figure down the road.(Akira) but I think once he sees it in person he may sing a different tune. It will be his first Hot Toys figure. Its a grail piece for me, I used to own a lot of Deloreans and had the movie poster that covered like a whole wall, he had it too. But maybe my love for the movie is stronger??? Who knows, as long as he's happy in the end.

Can anybody direct me to a link that has the 1/6th scale accessories (almanac etc.) I saw a post in this thread about them some time ago, but the thread is just too big to find again. Thanks.

Can anybody direct me to a link that has the 1/6th scale accessories (almanac etc.) I saw a post in this thread about them some time ago, but the thread is just too big to find again. Thanks.

If you're looking for decals, you might want to reach out to member Hunterdnrc through a PM. He may also know more about accessories like the almanac. And welcome to the board! :welcome

This thread's been dead for a bit and there's been some talk about Marty over in the Mark III diecast thread, so I thought I'd redirect. :lol Does everyone here think this will still be released in February or are you anticipating a delay?

Im waiting on this figure by March. If it releases earlier will be cool to see those pics. Some flex should be charging on Monday according to one of the reps at sideshow.

I'm hoping Doc is one of the 12 Days reveals... If they go Lone Ranger with this, I'm gonna be pissed... :lol

I'm thinking the 12 Days reveals are all gonna be Sideshow products for some reason.

Back