1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

70363dac076c0a18c6de80e714559ac3.jpg

Four down...one to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, Thanos will complete your Hot Toys Guardians Of The Galaxy Figure collection.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

a7b91e0a51dac9f9a5189e2452279f4e.jpg

How old is that picture? Seems like it's the old Rocket sculpt.

How old is that picture? Seems like it's the old Rocket sculpt.

Really old, so old that I'm not sure people remembered that if that pic was shown again, we would riot

It just shows they put time and money into the figure and any hold up with it is most likely (in case you don't believe the insider info) out of their control. Things happen time to time.

Agreed. Gamora is a standout figure in my cabinet. I'm really glad I got her and didn't let the rubber arms sway me not too. The more I look at the figure, the more I love it.

But I also loved the character. I loved the entire team in GOTG, there were no weak links for me when it comes to the characters. Drax and Gamora don't get enough love, IMO.

The movie is as great as it is because of the team - not just one or two characters. The team dynamic is what makes it awesome.

agree 100%

Just finished making these daggers... Plz hottoys plz
184ef40a33cf33ab9da670bb9d1c6b6e.jpg
c0333153aff8e555b748c0d0c1a7cb5b.jpg

Those are amazing. Can you sculpt hot toys? Haha

No 1/6 but a statue of Drax was released, what seems to be the problem?:dance

11539074_1171691872856478_4221298022683462353_o.jpg

No 1/6 but a statue of Drax was released, what seems to be the problem?:dance

View attachment 194531

Good point. Stuff like this leads me to believe Drax is still coming. Just got delayed due to the design overhaul.

What's the holdup with HT?

This company had no problem releasing their version. Looks spot on. Appears they didn't have a licensing issue or whatever new thing is being speculated.

There's a big difference between statues and action figures.

Well hasbro released a drax "action figure". What's the problem there?

Back