1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Believe!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I bet they are finishing setting up today. We will know soon

*chanting and clapping drax...Drax....DraX...DRAX...DRAX...DRAX...

Sdcc is on and there's no Drax......sorry everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup we're screwed. Gotta wait for guardians vol 2

Damn. Well I'm not buying gamora now. Have to have the whole team.

I think Dave needs to go to HK and batista-bomb Hot Toys brass

I guess we couldn't get lucky enough for someone to say what the deal is with him.

Mother ****er

The HK convention which takes place from July 24th to 28th is going to be our last shot. If Drax doesn't show up.....see u in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad, I started replying to HT posts on facebook with a picture of Drax...I wanted them to get the message since lots of people have started doing it now...

Word from sdcc scuttlebutt is that it's a WWE licensing issue in that Vince owns Batista likeness rights & is denying use. Not sure I buy it because a) why wouldn't this affect Hasbro product too, and b) can't believe Marvel / Disney wouldn't lock those rights down when they signed him in first place.

Back