1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

...but you are missing out on some great figures.
You know what is sad? I just got my Groot/Racoon set from Alter Ego a few days ago and I just feel 'meh' about it simply because I know that I won't have a complete team.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

You know what is sad? I just got my Groot/Racoon set from Alter Ego a few days ago and I just feel 'meh' about it simply because I know that I won't have a complete team.

I know having an incomplete team sucks, but I think the set is fantastic. It's easily one of the coolest things in my entire collection.

I know having an incomplete team sucks, but I think the set is fantastic. It's easily one of the coolest things in my entire collection.

Agreed, even the unfinished team looks badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket and groot are awesome. I'd be happy with just those. Star-lord is great too. I still want to complete the team.

7b1e7c038c961efc7d55131674e1d44d.jpg

Dat face u make when Drax doesn't show up at Comic-con

This was a picture of the guardians from Ani-con 2014. I think the reason why Drax didn't show up at sdcc is because of the fact that less-iconic figures such as the guardians don't usually show up twice, whereas the avengers have been showing up at every single convention. There's a great chance we might see Drax at Ani-con, have faith and wait 13 more days!

976fbfe8f920d9d60b7166de6765199c.jpg

The picture ^

Not even collecting these and even I hope Drax is released.

I wished that Hot Toys had just released him as he was.
Drax wasn't that bad looking to start with!

What's the current situation, still no official words from Hot Toys?
How am I supposed to get excited about GOTG2 figures now :crying

What's the current situation, still no official words from Hot Toys?
How am I supposed to get excited about GOTG2 figures now :crying

There won't be official word until if/when he is announced.

Draw has to be released...I feel bad for anyone that's collected the other four. The OCD in me would drive me mad not having Drax to complete the team.

Drax will either be next years summer exclusive or nothing till guardians 2

Draw has to be released...I feel bad for anyone that's collected the other four. The OCD in me would drive me mad not having Drax to complete the team.

Don't feel sorry for me. I have the other four and love them all. While I do want Drax, not having him isn't interfering with my enjoyment of the ones that have been released. They are all exceptional figures. Even Gamora with her rubber arms and sparse accessories is a very nice figure.

Drax the destroyer .....

Of the GotG line .....

Yup dropping the hammer on Gamora this weekend, please for the love of mike Hot Toys release Drax!

Yup dropping the hammer on Gamora this weekend, please for the love of mike Hot Toys release Drax!

Gamora s a good one.

Refusing to buy Gamora until we have some concrete info about Drax. Only way I can see myself buying Gamora is when she is INEVITABLY heavily discounted.

I really hope that we ll see Drax at anicon

Back