1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Plastic enemies just posted Drax..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

No way...

Post it here

04679357badc8dff9ebf62f0ea01f2f6.jpg

Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is there a question that Drax may NOT be released? I'm totally out of the loop here.

So is there a question that Drax may NOT be released? I'm totally out of the loop here.

Yeah its looking bleak, he hasnt been shown, announced or hinted at and people are losing hope that he will be released
There was an interview a while back that said the body was being re worked and we seen his headsculpt in another interview.

I think he'll be released but no one knows for sure

There is no way they are not releasing Drax. They probably just got delayed because they saw how wrong they got the body and head so they started from scratch. They'd be losing money if they didn't release this guy.

There is no way they are not releasing Drax. They probably just got delayed because they saw how wrong they got the body and head so they started from scratch. They'd be losing money if they didn't release this guy.

To be fair there are others that made it to the same stage as Drax and where not released. So it's not unheard of...that said..

I've been stead fast in my opinion on this matter. He is coming. It takes a long time to get these things from zero to approved. If a figure falls behind or slips schedule for any reason it's not as simple as slot him in when done. And the more figures hot toys produces the more this is going to happen. General rule of thumb is it takes 12-18 months to go from start to approved(fully approved by marvel or DC or WB ect). Given what we have heard, and it's the only thing to go by, the figure was essentially sent back to the drawing board/first stage last fall that means it would be late summer at the earliest for us to hear anything. That's the earliest. And if they started right away on him. Which given the amount of stuff we have seen pumped out recently that would be a surprise.

Saw the same thing happen with the returns batman figure. Went up and went quite for a long while and people where flipping out and proclaiming it dead and canceled. And worse. And then, it went up for PO without a new proto shown at a con or show.

Can't wait to see the explosion on this page when you begin to realize that Drax is on the way..!

Oh man, it will be crazy on here. I hope I'm around that day to soak up the buzz!

Yea. The same people previously begging for him will then be slamming the price or the face, or the tattoos or they will say the excitement is gone or they lost interest...or something else along those same lines.

Yea. The same people previously begging for him will then be slamming the price or the face, or the tattoos or they will say the excitement is gone or they lost interest...or something else along those same lines.

Ha! Yes, there will be a fair amount of that, but hey, if there wasn't, who'd recognized us..?

Back