1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Suppose Drax went up for order next year, the likeness was off with an awful expression, and the price was $250-$260

Would it be unjustifiable for those here who are clamoring and excited for the figure since August 2014 to feel disappointed with the end result? I don't think so.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Suppose Drax went up for order next year, the likeness was off with an awful expression, and the price was $250-$260

Would it be unjustifiable for those here who are clamoring and excited for the figure since August 2014 to feel disappointed with the end result? I don't think so.

Depends what was said. The whole "any Drax will do" or the just give us anything crowd..yeah..

And as for it being 260...well if it comes out in a year that may be the price. Likeness is a completely subjective and biased issue so not sure what to say about that

Plastic enemies just posted Drax..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This means absolutely nothing. They changed their profile pics to Drax a few months ago. When I called them out on it, they said they were just trying to keep the hope alive and they had no reason to expect him being delayed.

Well, just saw the HT Pepper Potts. I know it's IM related, but you can't tell me they can do her and not finish the GotG line.

Well, just saw the HT Pepper Potts. I know it's IM related, but you can't tell me they can do her and not finish the GotG line.

Uh-huh huh huh.... You said "do her"... uh-huh-huh..... Heh Heh Yeah, heh heh.

beavis550.jpg

Drax should be on his way now that the high demand for Maria Hill and Pepper Potts is being met. However, we may still have to wait for the other even more demanding characters of Hank Pym, Aldrich Killian and the guy playing Galaga on the Hellicarrier from the first Avengers movie to be met next.

First Maria Hill then Pepper; now Quicksilver & Nick Fury... Still no Drax :thud:

They should really put this in the Awesome Mix Vol. 2:

I hope he never happens just to piss that ****** Richard Yang off on Facebook. There's spam and there's Yangspam.

Poor Drax.
Im sure he is coming though.

I hope he never happens just to piss that ****** Richard Yang off on Facebook. There's spam and there's Yangspam.

Hahahahaha, man, I thought i was the only one that noticed, lol.
And I thought his last name was Wang....;)

Whatever his name is, you can't have a HT post without him. He's the new Barry Elms. It's good that I'm big into Marvel right now because almost every post seems to be about it. Good times.

Now all you see on the posts are pics of Drax and that awful Rhino thing from ASM2.

Yeah I noticed. It happens hear to. Every new figure thread results in draxabating.

According to Mark OSR and others on Facebook the new Drax sculpt might be revealed soon.
Maybe today or next week.

According to Mark OSR and others on Facebook the new Drax sculpt might be revealed soon.
Maybe today or next week.

Makes sense. The same way I never expected HT to skip Pietro, I still don't expect HT to skip Drax.

They just unveiled a TWS Fury 15 months after the film's release. It will have been a year since GOTG in a week.

Back