1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Is Hot Toys always this bad at communicating with collectors, or is it possibly some legal/licensing issue that cannot be disclosed publicly? I think that enough time has gone by that it is not unreasonable to expect some sort of explanation.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Is Hot Toys always this bad at communicating with collectors, or is it possibly some legal/licensing issue that cannot be disclosed publicly? I think that enough time has gone by that it is not unreasonable to expect some sort of explanation.

Yes :lol

I'm having a hard time keeping hope alive.

I was really wishing that something, anything would be shown during SDCC.

Anyone know if the rumor that he might be revealed during another con coming up has any weight?

They rarely ever officially declare something cancelled, theres no benefit to them for doing that. That might deter someone from buying the other figures, so theres no motivation to say it out loud. Typically they just slowly stop talking about it.

Technically The Lone Ranger isn't cancelled :lecture (But it is :monkey3)

I'm having a hard time keeping hope alive.

I was really wishing that something, anything would be shown during SDCC.

Anyone know if the rumor that he might be revealed during another con coming up has any weight?

There are Asia / Seoul / China Toy shows in the fall that are considered to be huge in the Asian market, so he may show up there if a new prototype is finished by then...

There are Asia / Seoul / China Toy shows in the fall that are considered to be huge in the Asian market, so he may show up there if a new prototype is finished by then...

Yeh considering hottoys is based in hongkong, it is very possible. Also plastic enemies replied to a Drax picture on facebook:" the special one needs more time." I think Drax is still on his way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're. Telling me there's a chance.

So you're. Telling me there's a chance.

I think so. I'm of the belief, one of the few, that Drax and Quicksilver's prototypes weren't ready for SDCC and that we will see these figures soon.

I think so. I'm of the belief, one of the few, that Drax and Quicksilver's prototypes weren't ready for SDCC and that we will see these figures soon.

Tell me I'm not the only one waiting for ultimate Ultron...

Well, it was reported in the Quicksilver thread that at least he would show up at Ani-con in a few weeks, so I guess there is hope for Drax at some other show as well.

Well, it was reported in the Quicksilver thread that at least he would show up at Ani-con in a few weeks, so I guess there is hope for Drax at some other show as well.

Won't give up... Walking dead Tyreese style

Absolutely :hi5: I have faith :rock

I'm hoping we get some news soon. I haven't bought any GotG figures because I dont want an incomplete team.

I'm hoping we get some news soon. I haven't bought any GotG figures because I dont want an incomplete team.

I understand where you are coming from, but you are missing out on some great figures.

Back