1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

me 2... as much as i love my guardians shelf... just pisses me off everytime i look at it now! dam love/hate relationship! lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax will be displayed tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people in HK right now are saying that it's true. Willing to bet we'll see him later tonight/early tomorrow.

I hope so!
RybDcQeTF6xuU.gif

HT is killing it!

First with Maria Hill and Pepper. Then they show Quicksilver and now this (if true).

All my dreams are coming true. :yess:

Great another figure to buy :slap

Ditto...

I really need him to complete the team. It will be a strain on the wallet, but I need to have him.

Love the reactions in this thread. Happy for all. :rock

Oh man...I've avoided the GOTG for the simple reason that Drax wasn't getting released. This just blows a hole in my wallet. :panic:

Back