1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I'm selling quite a few figures to help pay for all this but oye ve they need to ease up [emoji38]
These are pretty much the only things I haven't been selling lately, I hope it doesn't come to that either... though if they make a new Bruce Banner, I may sell my Avengers Hulk/Banner set.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax will be my last order for a while. In one year I have got the other Guardians (including ex's) Starboost IM, Avengers Cap, TDW Sleeved Thor, Avengers Loki and Red Skull and Stealth MK VII. Wife (and wallet) says I need to slow down! This will be a great fig to finish up on for now (at least till I see the red/gold IM I need and perhaps a Hulk at a good price). Oh I have Thanos and Ultron ordered too :slap

Seriously... As much as I want most of the ones revealed recently, it's getting a bit overwhelming... I have to flex everything now :thud:

Thank God for Flex Pay. It's like HT said "they want these figures, let's release all of them at the same time". Every time I come back to the forum it seems like a new figure on my "want list" is announced.

Whatever his name is, you can't have a HT post without him. He's the new Barry Elms. It's good that I'm big into Marvel right now because almost every post seems to be about it. Good times.

Now all you see on the posts are pics of Drax and that awful Rhino thing from ASM2.

Yeah I think that guy is awesome.

Thank God for Flex Pay. It's like HT said "they want these figures, let's release all of them at the same time". Every time I come back to the forum it seems like a new figure on my "want list" is announced.

While flex pay is great, it would be much better if they allow more monthly payment installments, I would have started paying for HB the second he dropped at like 60$ a month...and the cheaper figures since they are announced a year or so in advance payments would be like 15$ a month, now that would be awesome...

^Agreed on spreading out the flexpay payments.

So happy to hear Drax is coming.

While flex pay is great, it would be much better if they allow more monthly payment installments, I would have started paying for HB the second he dropped at like 60$ a month...and the cheaper figures since they are announced a year or so in advance payments would be like 15$ a month, now that would be awesome...

I agree. The problem I have encountered is when the figure is delayed for some reason and then I have 3 or 4 charges on one day of the month. That really hurts sometimes.

I'm glad that SSC has great customer service. They have been helpful in the past when this happens and allows me some breathing room.

It would be better if they kept the payment schedule you agreed to and just held out the shipping cost as the final payment when a figure is delayed.

I think I have like 9 flex payments this month because 5 of them were delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this long awaited reveal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to draw the line somewhere... but not here. Just hope it looks right this time, because if not I will likely have to pass. Also hope either Nebula or Ronan sneak in.

A lot of people in HK right now are saying that it's true. Willing to bet we'll see him later tonight/early tomorrow.

This to me is more credible than richbatman17 or richbatman1701 (whatever account he's using nowadays) dropping in AGAIN and saying its going to be released. Unless his uncle's, brother's, dog gave him credible info this time.

I really hope Hologram is right. I won't hold my breath until NEW photos are released though.

i really hope he is on display!

Back