1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Plastic Enemies uploaded pictures (though not of the figures) of Quicksilver and Drax with the Guardians on Facebook a few days ago. It was at the same time. I'm 99.9% certain Drax will be shown.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Now I'll just have to get around to getting Gamora. I know the place I was going to get it from sold out, so will have to find another local seller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plastic Enemies uploaded pictures (though not of the figures) of Quicksilver and Drax with the Guardians on Facebook a few days ago. It was at the same time. I'm 99.9% certain Drax will be shown.

They did the same thing befor sdcc. And drax before every show and after or near nearly every other announcement since last summer.

It may happen soon but plastic enemies has cried wolf way to often to trust their photos as a source. At least for me.

Plastic Enemies is full of ****. Only trust Hot Toys Community, One Sixth Republic, March Mello and Mark Chuah (Mark OSR).

I just hope we're not all falling prey to internet rumors and hearsay.
I know that the people over there are reputable but you never know.
Fingers crossed this is real!

b6d615f55cda8aeb7f42e419857ce8ef.jpg

BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

::Hallelujah::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the post from JC and got so excited!!!

Back