1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Hnnngggggg! I'm digging the likeness. Those eyes are spot on. I'd prefer a bit of a scowl but I will take this!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I've been waiting so long I want two. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol oh hell yes!!!!

b6d615f55cda8aeb7f42e419857ce8ef.jpg

BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yess: Looks great!! :rock

Would have liked a more serious expression sculpt but glad none the less that he's finally happening. No more Drax spam on every single Hot Toys announcement on Facebook.

Draxnew.jpg

Side by side comparison of old on the left and new on the right.

They did the same thing befor sdcc. And drax before every show and after or near nearly every other announcement since last summer.

It may happen soon but plastic enemies has cried wolf way to often to trust their photos as a source. At least for me.

Normally I'd take it with a grain of salt but they were right about QS. And they were right about Drax this time.

I think we can throw out "Any Drax Will do", because seeing those side by side. Only THAT Drax will do. :clap

Hoping HT uses the development costs as a factor to also give us prison suit versions of all the Guardians.

Really nice improvement when you compare the two. The original one looks like utter crap in comparison. Good thing they delayed it.

11731704_10203409045421862_3459366918943722851_o.jpg

Back