1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Gosh, they really reworked the whole body with the tattoos there. Looks like an amazing job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Hoping HT uses the development costs as a factor to also give us prison suit versions of all the Guardians.

Ravager clothing would be better, IMO.

Drax looks awesome! Excited to have the whole team. :yess:

It's been thickened a lot, you can really tell near his right shoulder and pecs.

Really nice improvement when you compare the two. The original one looks like utter crap in comparison. Good thing they delayed it.

11731704_10203409045421862_3459366918943722851_o.jpg

Wow, the difference between these. Just wow. The detail on the tattoos is fantastic, crisp clean lines. Hat's off them on this one!

It's been thickened a lot, you can really tell near his right shoulder and pecs.

I guess, I do see an entirely new pattern on the right shoulder/collar bone area, other then that though i just see a new paint scheme

Great improvement in the head sculpt. Man, they pretty much redid all the tats. I thought it was just a paint problem, but maybe it was an accuracy problem the whole time.

drax? where? show me DRAX!:impatient:

He looks good... let's hope this is finalized, approved and ready for PO!!!

I am so relieved this is still happening. He looks ten times better now!

New one looks more like Batista. Not sure if its the angle but the traps look bigger too!

My god he looks awesome! It was worth the wait. I'm ordering and I know I shouldn't order him. :lol

Already preordered in my mind :lol

Back