1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Maybe Drax was in production this whole time and he'll be in stock right away...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I'm really glad to see him. I guess I will have to buy Gamora when I can.

God dammit the team are truly going to look awesome together.

So it looks like they didn't go with a seamless rubber body.
Thank God!
I'm ok with seeing joints on him.
I wouldn't want rips or the rubber to start falling apart.

I only have the Sideshow Deadpool figure and Hot Toys John Matrix on order...weird I know.
So Drax will be an easy buy for me since I have Star-Prince and Gamora and my twin brother has Rocket & Groot!

So all those people claiming he was canceled and saying I was full of it....nah nah.

So all those people claiming he was canceled and saying I was full of it....nah nah. ��

wait and see if it goes up for order and where, could be an event exclusive or something still

Hurry up Hot Toys and release official photos of this so we can nitpick and complain about this and that and the price...

I'm really glad to see him. I guess I will have to buy Gamora when I can.

Me too, part of the master plan...

Jack.gif

So all those people claiming he was canceled and saying I was full of it....nah nah.

Lol there were a few of us who never gave up hope. I think the pessimists were in the minority :)

I honestly didn't doubt it for a minute. And after we seen the one being worked on in that one video a few months back, I was 100% sure we'd get it eventually... They wouldn't publicly show it being worked on if they weren't planning on releasing it.

And after seeing the comparison, I can see why the original sculpt was rejected. I just hope they make the red tattoos a bit brighter than it is in those pics. Not too much brighter, but it definitely shouldn't be as muted as it appears to be.

I honestly didn't doubt it for a minute. And after we seen the one being worked on in that one video a few months back, I was 100% sure we'd get it eventually... They wouldn't publicly show it being worked on if they weren't planning on releasing it.

And after seeing the comparison, I can see why the original sculpt was rejected. I just hope they make the red tattoos a bit brighter than it is in those pics. Not too much brighter, but it definitely shouldn't be as muted as it appears to be.

well they have done this many a time, so that in and of itself is not a great indicator

Gimme gimme gimme! Take my money

Nice to see my faith in HT rewarded with JCs pic of Drax.
now...if only we get The force awakens reveals..

Looks like the same crappy figure we have seen already. All this wait and no changes to it?
Look down here:
Really nice improvement when you compare the two. The original one looks like utter crap in comparison. Good thing they delayed it.

11731704_10203409045421862_3459366918943722851_o.jpg

Back