1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

He better come with his bazooka. Too bad we don't have a Nebula to shoot.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

so good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay...so I don't see any difference at all in the sculpt. Is it the paint job? The original looks a lot lighter, but I thought that might be lighting conditions?

Looks like the same crappy figure we have seen already. All this wait and no changes to it?

So the details matter on some but not on others? If you can't tell there are changes I am sure you have never complained about any other figures becuase you can't actually tell details apart so it doesn't matter...

WOW...the colour is different the face sculpt is better and the Tattoos have been re-done...the designs are different in some spots and enhanced in others...FANTASTIC !!!!!

Lol there were a few of us who never gave up hope. I think the pessimists were in the minority :)

Yeah, I never believed he was canceled. Just wouldn't make sense on HT's part.

Goes to show too many people speak in absolutes when posting on message boards.

Here's a comparison pic, clearly there's a ton of differences...
07a1ef0d2d02094f38cb468634208536.jpg

A pic of Drax in a case was just posted to the OSR Facebook page.
Can't post pic I'm on my phone.

Now that looks a gazillion times better. I hope they also modded the body to reflect Batista's build. If not will still pick it up.

Now the other gotg will sell out, thank god we will have Drax, thought this was going to be a fellowship repeat

He's wearing the pants from the battle scene from the end of the movie in the new pic.

How can many me say there's no difference? The new one looks great. The body proportions are fantastic. Tattoos are great. Thus, I'm going to go watch GOTG right now. Be back later.

Ravager pants!?!![emoji7]

New pictures up on Facebook. Looks like they added some accessories with him.

e21c75811f2e5af9e27aa952a05112ce.jpg

Bruh why ravager pants??? Not gna fit in with the rest of the team now T_T

It's okay to me, it's not like the team matched anyway. It is a LITTLE funny, but I think this will be more visually interesting in the end.

Back