1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Did they really give him his Ravager outfit? :lol

Hot Toys, where's my Star Lord, Gamora and Rocket Ravager outfit. Actually not surprised if they end up selling the whole gang with their Ravager outfit as a bundle pack or something.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I was gone for 2 days and this thread just exploded.

What the hell did I miss?? Is this coming out now?!

Last edited:

b6d615f55cda8aeb7f42e419857ce8ef.jpg

BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that looks good. :clap

YAAAAAYY

cb7ebdb545942f8b5e398938b056decc.jpg

Ravager outfit and no bazooka? :confused:

Does this mean Drax is gonna stick out like a sore thumb? Or will the other Guardians get new outfits to match?

HT can always add accessories like a bazooka later.

I'm a little bummed that he doesn't seem to have the bazooka, but it's better than nothing.

It's probably gonna be shown in the official images, even gamora comes with a smaller sword.

Does this mean Drax is gonna stick out like a sore thumb? Or will the other Guardians get new outfits to match?

HT can always add accessories like a bazooka later.
I'm going to guess that this is a good sign that they might throw Ravager versions of the other character. Whether it be in a huge bundle or an exclusive down the road. Seems odd that they would change the pants on Drax after giving the rest of the team their early outfit.

I just want Star Lords short jacket Hot Toys. Make it happen.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Cherry-Bomb-Red-Costumes-Screenshot.jpg

Damnit, now I have to go buy the Gamora I cancelled from AE. wait...WHOOT! So excited and my joy at having Groot, Rocket, & Star-Lord just skyrocketed. Very happy collector right now. :clap

I don't remember whom I owe this too, but I am a man of my word:
I was wrong.
sour-grapes.jpg

Back