1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Even if he's announced tomorrow it'll still be another ****ing year before he's released.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Even if he's announced tomorrow it'll still be another ****ing year before he's released.

This is the single most frustrating thing about this hobby.

Yeah, I am confident he will be released eventually. I don't know why they would have updated the original prototype otherwise. Good thing I have other figures to tide me over until this is put up.

haven't been in here for awhile. Amazing how nothing has changed. I'm sure he will be released as well, by 2020. What movie it will be attached to, that's the question - maybe infinity war part ii, they should have everything worked out by then.

please don't think that way!

I wish they would just put this up for preorder already. The longer it takes, the more expensive it is going to end up being for international buyers.

I think when Drax is finally released...when ever that is,I'll be done with Hot Toys.The tons of Star Wars and Iron Man figures aren't up my alley.

Haha i feel you. Just with mcu alone, up until inhumans, i might end up with over 80 figures. To think again, its kinda scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

This blog was posted in late July about JC Hong's works in progress, so take it for what it's worth (I do t think this has been posted previously, at least I didn't see it. Apologies if it's a duplicate).

Drax, Quicksilver and Nick Fury Highlight Hot Toys Figures in Production « Pop Critica | Pop Critica

I sure hope the thread context is deemed "ready" for this picture so that the posting of it is permissible.

Or, you can just enjoy the pic and say (with me) to HELL with anyone who wants to dictate what pics are worthy at what time. If you're interested and don't know what I'm talking about, read back a few...

That pic was posted back in July but no harm in a repost. It's a reminder that work is ongoing and Drax will be with us in time!

Is Drax at the NYCC, I haven't seen pictures of the Hot Toys booth...

No he's not. The booth is very small at nycc.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it time. They released the Batman Returns figure after a few years, so there's still hope.

Yeah, they're just really focussing on TFA right now. They teased the Marty BTTF II figure just this week, so they are getting the odd non Star Wars/Avengers figure worked on.

Yeah they might as well build up on the BTTF and Star Wars hype while it's still fresh as well. Just be patient.

Now Hot Toys made a Stan Lee figure...I'm guessing we won't see Drax this year at all. :(

I been waiting on Gamora till this beast goes on pre order. Once that happens, buying her same day. Starlord, Rocket n Groot are chillin detolf style currently.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Back