1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I been waiting on Gamora till this beast goes on pre order. Once that happens, buying her same day. Starlord, Rocket n Groot are chillin detolf style currently.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I've been holding off on Gamora too, but I will HAVE to get her before this guy comes out :lecture

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Gah this figure need st ok just happen. I just bought Gamora from Popcultcha (long story)and need Drax to complete the set. It just doesn't look the same without him

Gah this figure need st ok just happen. I just bought Gamora from Popcultcha (long story)and need Drax to complete the set. It just doesn't look the same without him

That was a pretty interesting story tho :lol

Yeah I agree, the team is missing the visual muscle that Drax clearly brings

So do we have to wait till gotg2 for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But did you really though? ;)

:goodpost:
You know since they showed the red/orange pants I'm actually less excited for this guy, I prefer the black :dunno

At this point i'll accept pants-less Drax.

92f105824283bd101d3cc28b0fc20a59.jpg

I totally forget about Drax until this thread comes up and I get sad that he has not been announced.

Really, what is going on with this? I guess it would be nice if HT just would announce what WIP figures end up being cancelled instea of just hoping we'll forget about them. I think we got an answer on First Class, but this, the Arkaham Joker, and Prometheus all come to mind as MIA figures they've announced/teased.

Really, what is going on with this? I guess it would be nice if HT just would announce what WIP figures end up being cancelled instea of just hoping we'll forget about them. I think we got an answer on First Class, but this, the Arkaham Joker, and Prometheus all come to mind as MIA figures they've announced/teased.

My Smooth Criminal MJ...

My Smooth Criminal MJ...

Which they announced when it was cancelled. And why.

The only times they have not said anything about a figure is when doing so could make a licensing partner look bad (first class, Prometheus) or there's a chance it could be made at a future date (ark joker). Out of over 500 prototypes they still have a remarkable "to production" percentage.

This figures new prototype is less then 6 months old(from reveal). It's not been cancelled.

It "bottles" my mind that Guardians came out almost a year before AoU and we are going to get a Hulk Buster before we see a Drax!

:impatient: :rotfl

Which they announced when it was cancelled. And why.

The only times they have not said anything about a figure is when doing so could make a licensing partner look bad (first class, Prometheus) or there's a chance it could be made at a future date (ark joker). Out of over 500 prototypes they still have a remarkable "to production" percentage.

This figures new prototype is less then 6 months old(from reveal). It's not been cancelled.
Arkham Joker :pray:

It "bottles" my mind that Guardians came out almost a year before AoU and we are going to get a Hulk Buster before we see a Drax!

:impatient: :rotfl

We got avengers 1 before batman returns too. And a bttf Marty AFTER the date he went to the future. Things happen. DRax had to be reworked. That takes time. Instant gratification and short memory seems to be a growing trend these days

Arkham Joker :pray:

I mentioned that. As one that can still be made in the future as a toyfair exclusive or something. They just released batman.

Back