1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I only have Star-Lord and Groot and I'm happy with those two. But if I get Drax, which I want to, I will need the other two guardians as well :slap

Groot sure must be lonely without his best friend Rocket....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

In the beginning I only wanted Rocket. Then Groot caught my attention. So I ordered the two pack in the UK.

When Sideshow announced there was an Exclusive armless potted Groot, I had to find an honourable way to cancel my UK order - so I had the Rocket and Groot order transferred over to Star-Lord and Gamora instead.

And so began the journey towards team completion... :impatient:

:rotfl Slippery slope :lecture

Fantastic GIF usage :woo :duff
Stop editing your posts :cuss :lol But yeah I like this plan! All 12% of it :rolleyes2
Yes there are! Nice gif :lol
No :rolleyes2 and...
tumblr_n7bczsSJgO1qeeqito2_250.gif

Lots of GOTG activity on the front page recently. Feels like we are building up to something! :pray:

This thread is still around? GOTG was released well over a year ago, and the figures have long since been released, and no Drax. For comparison, TWS came out earlier that same year and the figure line is already old. I have a feeling he won't be coming. Although I didn't get any of the GOTG figures, I feel sympathy for those who enjoyed the film enough to want the entire line, and are waiting for Drax.
In saying that though, HT only put up TWS Nick Fury not that long ago. So it isn't really unheard of for them to go back to a line that we already thought was finished with.

I think Drax will go up once they get the TFA figures out of the way.

We've seen a few prototypes lately that haven't been officially announced yet.

This thread is still around? GOTG was released well over a year ago, and the figures have long since been released, and no Drax. For comparison, TWS came out earlier that same year and the figure line is already old. I have a feeling he won't be coming. Although I didn't get any of the GOTG figures, I feel sympathy for those who enjoyed the film enough to want the entire line, and are waiting for Drax.

And this shows the silliness of collectors. First, TwS line just got a new figure added in Nick Fury. So your point is actually completly wrong. But even if it was...commando, bttf, batman returns all got figures LONG after release. They just teased a figure from iron man 2...and I may be wrong but that seems to be from a film older then gotg. Right? Lol

If they released every figure from every film at the same time it would not benifit anyone. Not hot toys. Not most collectors. To expect them to release every figure right away is just silly. Or even put it up for PO. Hot toys easily could have put it up back when the first prototype was shown. And then the wait would be worse. Aou still has figures not announced(sentry).

And this shows the silliness of collectors. First, TwS line just got a new figure added in Nick Fury. So your point is actually completly wrong. But even if it was...commando, bttf, batman returns all got figures LONG after release. They just teased a figure from iron man 2...and I may be wrong but that seems to be from a film older then gotg. Right? Lol

Thats what you call a zinger.

goddamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So nobody is gna deal with the fact that cap just said language?

712bec8e3397cd9ede71003679a90b4e.jpg

Getting his due in 2016?

I'm so glad you brought up the same thing...over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Back