1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Thats what Im doing plus Gamora's arms will most likely be better engineered and I always thought SL sculpt was soft. HT gets better with each iteration.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

yeah i'm waiting for Gamora from Guardians 2 as well. I actually hated the outfit they gave her for most of the movie. I do kinda wish we got the one from her first appearance in the film though. I loved that look for her. I hope we get to see her in her Marvel NOW garb in the 2nd movie. But yeah, hopefully they actually release Drax from the 2nd. Did the movie perform well in Asia?

i would still put money on this happening sooner than later.

Thats what Im doing plus Gamora's arms will most likely be better engineered and I always thought SL sculpt was soft. HT gets better with each iteration.

IM MKVII > IM MKIV?
Ewww :rotfl

Their construction and assembly got better from iv to vii. The preference to which you like is a personal thing. But the product improved. That's what he's saying I think

Well, hopefully there will be news at the December show on drax. Won't hold my breath, but it would be nice to know the team will be completed.

Yellow jacket.... The next Drax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't someone say that he might be shown during Toy Soul this month?

That is what has been mentioned, so we will have to wait and see.
There was also rumblings of another new GOTG Hot Toys figure… I would be good with a Drax / Ronan 2-Pack!!!!

There was also rumblings of another new GOTG Hot Toys figure… I would be good with a Drax / Ronan 2-Pack!!!!

I would welcome that with open arms...

A Ronan & Drax 2 pack......shut up and take my money

Just give me Drax, Ronan was a weak character

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I thought he was a better baddie than Malekith and Vanko combined. I'd get him cause I think he looks like a badass and a 90% accurate representation of comic book Ronan. I love how close they stuck to the comic design for the movie asides from the colors. And I do want more baddies for my villains shelf. Plus, I love Lee Pace. XD

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I thought he was a better baddie than Malekith and Vanko combined. I'd get him cause I think he looks like a badass and a 90% accurate representation of comic book Ronan. I love how close they stuck to the comic design for the movie asides from the colors. And I do want more baddies for my villains shelf. Plus, I love Lee Pace. XD

I agree on Malekith and Vanko, damn such wasted potential.

And I just want power house on the level as Thor Ronan please :lol

I want a dancing Justin Hammer
57ce575fa6dd6488e3d58ddced441013.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

I agree on Malekith and Vanko, damn such wasted potential.

And I just want power house on the level as Thor Ronan please :lol

Both damn good actors were wasted on boring characters. Eccleston moreso.

Dude I want Thor being a powerhouse like he was in his first film. The closest we got to that in another movie was when Thor blew up the Sokovia core.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Both damn good actors were wasted on boring characters. Eccleston moreso.

Dude I want Thor being a powerhouse like he was in his first film. The closest we got to that in another movie was when Thor blew up the Sokovia core.

That is true... He's been nerfed in the other films, like they don't know where his power level is at, which should be over 9000...

Back