Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called AE and they said WM's scheduled to arrive on Monday...

haha i called to cancel my other order...thought i'll ask abt WM at the same time

5205264452_b07d4c77c3_z.jpg

5205264446_89f5f9399b_b.jpg

5205264442_e2e8836d5d_z.jpg

I'm getting the sense that it'll be awhile before BBTS comes through. They won't even offer an estimated date yet. Don't know whether to wait it out, or order elsewhere.

Absolutely amazing! May I ask what camera and lens did you use for this shoot?

Thanks. It's a Canon EOS 7D, with the stock lens. EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS.

This figure is just so... perfection. It's just amazing. I'm so fascinated with the detail. The way the light hits off all the flaps and parts. I'm loving this pose.

Pretty fantastic looking if you ask me. He made her worth picking up with these shots alone...but I still won't.

Is it wrong to say a figure can be sexy looking? :D

I'm getting the sense that it'll be awhile before BBTS comes through. They won't even offer an estimated date yet. Don't know whether to wait it out, or order elsewhere.

order elsewhere! why would you wait.?

Don't wait, I was in the same situation with HT Batman Begins(OC) and after that was hard find this figure.:(

BBTS almost always ship later than other places. Me, I don't care about the delay because it's part of a pile of loot that won't ship until Mark IV and Scarface come out.

Who am I kidding, the wait is killing me!:gah:

Back