Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got my wm today, he is too mesmerizing. i can't stop looking at him. i literally just sat there not getting anything done. did u guys have any trouble switching his head? i tried taking his head off, i'm always worried i might break something in the process. any tips? one more thing.

did anyone managed to turn on the lights in the eyes one handed?

Last edited:
A few shots of mine received today from Sideshow. Unfortunately, the eyes quit lighting up soon after opening, think I need new batteries.

5206005684_58a02b2e0c_b.jpg

5205409903_475e88f81e_b.jpg

5205410697_f4d67a4a9a_b.jpg

5205407777_4912ee9e2c_b.jpg

5205409187_4381b02bdb_b.jpg

Truly an amazing figure, a real work of art. Hot Toys has outdone themselves once again.

I finally got mine today and it is one might fine figure. I can't wait for the Mark IV and VI now. HT keeps improving on these Iron Man armors with each figure. Absoultely mindblowing. I don't even think the film props were this functional!

Do you guys think If I cancel my order from bbts now and order from cornerstorecomics I will get it soon?

Loontentoys shipped my one on the 11th ..and it's still not here:( ..anyone else waiting on theres from loontentoys?

Does anyone have any advice on where to get one from, instead of B.B.T.S.?

I'm genuinely sick of the wait, but I won't cancel unless I can guarantee one elsewhere.

Yes. If it was not in stock it would be marked as sold out at Toys2 or still marked in red as pre-order. Plus it tells you how many they have in stock from the drop down. 4 available.

guobei11 is a great seller. Dispatches fast, good communication if you contact him about anything. Fast delivery too.

I guess the worst you could do is buy it from one of them, once you've seen it's been processed and despatched, cancel BBTS... it's just an idea. You're definitely not going to get any word from BBTS over the next 4 days due to thanksgiving.

They have it in stock as well. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86129

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...duct_ID=3765&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=#

Last edited:
Long time reader and finally registered! Happy Thanksgiving! Great pics everyone and thanks for persuading me into going broke!!! hahahahha just kidding! But ive always wanted to get a hot toys figure and start collecting and i couldnt be happier with my first purchase with war machine! Found him sealed at a local collectible show for about the same price as it wouldve cost me ordering from ebay plus shipping. Im happy with it!! Up next, mark iv!!! Just preordered!!!

Well here they are, pictures i took of the figure when i first brought it home...will take more soon when i get my new camera....these are taken with my cell phone....sorry for the quality.

Packaging with the extra preorder bag. Since this was the last WM figure he had in stock, he threw the bag in with it!
wm3.jpg

This is after opening it, taking everything out of the case and making sure everything is there and nothing is broken...
wm4.jpg

Level of detail of this is crazy good!!!
WM2.jpg

Love the articulations!
WM1.jpg

Little gimp (PS knockoff), action!
WarMachinegimp.jpg

So all in all, im very pleased with this figure and this will start a trend for me in terms of collecting, hot toys was founded to steal the peoples money!! hahaha cant wait for Mark iv to be released!!!

Are those guaranteed?

Like, if I order from there I'll definitely get one?

I just stopped by cornerstorecomics last night (Orange County, CA), and they said that they still have war machine in stock....Id call them on friday to see if they still have them in!

thanks vodoun! wasnt really expecting it, but hey i cant turn down free stuff!!! hahahaha

How are you liking your 7d? read from your previous posts. Im in the market for a camera, and my bro is upgrading to that....for myself, im looking a 50d right now (which he used to have) and im either going 50d or 7d as well.

Back