Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you'd you put a 1/4 Jabba. It would be nearly 3' long and no way it would be $600. Shoot 1/6 Jabba before was double the cost of all the other 1/6 figures so to think it would only be a just a lil more that 25% more now seems crazy.

Right , as in my case there wouldn't be any place to put it! Still I'd like to see one. What do you think will be the next 1/4 scale SW figure

The only issue I see with the 1/4 is the thighs look too bulky. Everything else looks great.

The thighs thing might just be unfutzed pants, so really easily fixed, but what about the size of the hands? Some pics look okay, others they look tiny (and green.)

Yeah for whatever reason those don't jump out at me. People say the Snowtrooper hands are too big but those don't bother me either.
But I agree that pants are most likely futzable whereas hands wouldn't be.

Sorry I didn't read the past pages. Did Howard ever confirm as to why they chose to go with 1/4 as opposed to 1/6? Is it a licencsing deal between LFL and sideshow?

Was planning on getting Vader as my only 1/4 fig as he is my favorite movie character ever. But I am daily having to talk myself out of this fett. Thanks for ruining my morning by posting that video Yankee! This guy looks good

:yess: 1/6 Fett! Uh, Jack, ESB or RotJ? :monkey3

Was planning on getting Vader as my only 1/4 fig as he is my favorite movie character ever. But I am daily having to talk myself out of this fett. Thanks for ruining my morning by posting that video Yankee! This guy looks good

Come on man, you know you want it. :lol

I do want it. But I wish I had some idea how deep this star wars 1/4 rabbit hole goes. How many do they do, and who will be after Boba and Vader? Jedi Luke maybe

How many were you looking to collect? Vader is a mortal lock, the droids are a maybe, human characters a lot less certain.

Really just the one which is Vader. But I like the fett and when it comes to star wars I am a weak, weak bastard. I could probably pass on the droids but if I had both Vader and boba I know that I would feel obligated if they did say Luke, obi, han etc. So far I have only 1/6 figs. I wouldn't have this problem if they did Vader 1/4 and boba 1/6 first. If they did maybe one quarter scale fig a year I could handle that.

The DX Luke is what drew me into the god forsaken money pit of a hobby. I didn't even know what hot toys were before that, and when I saw the price($300) I laughed and said to myself what kind of idiot would drop that kind of cash on a toy. Two weeks later I bought it and swore it would be my last. Then I saw DX 13 terminator. Now i have 3 detolfs and need more.

Back