Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate on SS, those are only one instance of it. Granted I'm not interested in the 1:1 anyways but at least wait for some more pics to start the hate :p

The DX Luke is what drew me into the god forsaken money pit of a hobby. I didn't even know what hot toys were before that, and when I saw the price($300) I laughed and said to myself what kind of idiot would drop that kind of cash on a toy. Two weeks later I bought it and swore it would be my last. Then I saw DX 13 terminator. Now i have 3 detolfs and need more.

I too share the same pain...

On another note though I'm glad I'm not a star wars fan or a fan of 1/4 scale figures or I'd be cursing myself right now. For me hulkbuster or nothing. Gotta learn to prioritise...Must resist urge to buy..

Guys, should I cancel the 1/6 SS boba for this? Trying to work it out :/

This will be my first 1/4 figure, and I'm very curious about the base body. Does anyone know what Hot Toys uses for the base? Is it the equivalent of one of their 1/6 bodies or something completely different?

Any help/pics would be much appreciated.

Every time I look I this figure I continue to talk to myself out of ordering it. I already PO'd the PF, but damn this is beautiful.

Every time I look I this figure I continue to talk to myself out of ordering it. I already PO'd the PF, but damn this is beautiful.

The Sideshow 1/4 Fett PF is a great piece ( started to PO it , but I like the articulation of the HT Fett

Ordered the exclusive :)

This might very well be one of the finest collectibles I will ever own.

It is not a bad item to call the top!

I still need to figure out where on earth I am going to display him. 1/4 is so difficult, but man they look awesome. I have the 1/4 scale Batman Begins, Joker and Dark Knight Bats. I will be curious to see what other characters they will make in this scale from Star Wars. I would be happy if all they did was Boba, Stormtrooper and Vader.

Man the forums are disappointing me right now... i was hoping i could read up on all the hate the star wars HT figures are getting lol but this is the only one not getting trolled by all the nitpickers. :lol

O there will be something wrong with this; width of the helmet, neck too long/too short, inaccurate color of green, mis-placed scratches on the helmet, wookie braids are braided incorrectly...

Back