Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, but I can't imagine HT going too deep into the Star Wars line in quarter scale. We'll probably get a Vader and then they'll take a break because they'll have all the other 1/6 lines to focus on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks better in those last 2 pics more than any of the official Hot Toys ones. I'm not sure that crotch stand will be able to really support this guy well enough though. Looks too flimsy.

Looks great, but I can't imagine HT going too deep into the Star Wars line in quarter scale. We'll probably get a Vader and then they'll take a break because they'll have all the other 1/6 lines to focus on.

I can see them doing a Snowtrooper or Scout Trooper in 1/4.....and then a Stormtrooper. :lol

It's this whole passive aggresive competition with Sideshow they got going on. :monkey3

I can see them doing a Snowtrooper or Scout Trooper in 1/4.....and then a Stormtrooper. :lol

It's this whole passive aggresive competition with Sideshow they got going on. :monkey3

Which is weird seeing as HT has become the official distributer of Sideshow products across Asia, so you wouldn't think they would want to push into their market too much.

a HT scout trooper would be a dream come true ...I would then go for a custom base like this below.... always wanted that in 1/4

1393660496404.jpg

So far, it's just been 1/6 collecting for me, but I thought one 1/4 scale SW figure would be cool to have. So, considering Fett is my fav, I'm probably going to pull the trigger. I can imagine him on a pedestal in my office...and who knows, some day I might actually have an office. :rotfl

Thanks for posting the pics. It looks great but I'm skipping the 1/4 SW line, unless Vader is a home run.

Uh, why would it be, judging by the pictures of the 1:6th Vader it is a bit of a miss. Why would HT's get Vader right at 1:4th? Sorry for being a pessimist. But, dayam, after the release of SNAKE, I am a tad grumpy of late...

Fett looks amazing. The only problem I had with the figure was the way the vest was cinched at the bottom, but with the belt adjusted to cover that, it looks great. Even though I prefer ESB Fett, if 1:6 ROTJ Fett looks this good, I'll likely pick it up.

Gotta disagree about Vader (think professional shots will make a big difference). No doubt Ben's a bit of a disappointment due to the likeness. Still, no chance I'll be passing on either one.

Back up at BBTS if anybody missed it.

Damn, they be charging 21 bucks for UPS shipping. It's pretty much $500 bucks. I'll be looking for cheaper on Japanese shops.

I'll grab one as a place holder until I can find a better non NRD deal, or if I build up any SS bucks.

Back