Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and got on the WL for the exclusive. Would be my first 1/4 scale figure. I mean come on. It's Boba Fett.

I'm wondering about hopping on the WL. However, what are the chances that it converts?

Love the reviews. I'm blown away by the look of this figure. Can't wait to have it myself. I love hearing the ratchet joints...just like my 1/4 Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody ever dealt with EBay seller Timecent? Just wanted to know if he was good at shipping out items and trustworthy. Thanks for any help provided.

I've heard good things about him in general. No personal experience though.

Since it got wait listed I've been looking for other options. I just may go with him or am thinking about jumping on the WL and keeping my fingers crossed that it converts.

Has anybody ever dealt with EBay seller Timecent? Just wanted to know if he was good at shipping out items and trustworthy. Thanks for any help provided.

Done a lot of deals with him, he packs really well the boxes and usually ship things next day after clear payment. I can recomend him. Also has his personal website with lower prices than ebay.

Done a lot of deals with him, he packs really well the boxes and usually ship things next day after clear payment. I can recomend him. Also has his personal website with lower prices than ebay.

Thanks a million Gizmo. You made my decision a much easier one!

i sold all my pf years ago knowing wed see this from hot toys someday. but now tha its here i just cant get into this line. too much money going to 1/6! lol but if i win the lotto, im in :wink1: awesome figure,awesome time to be a collector

Gizmo, do you have the name or URL for Timecent's non EBay website? Thanks,

Man, all this talk about the wait list. The non-exclusive is still available. I personally don't think the exclusive piece is necessary as it wasn't even in ROTJ. But that's just my opinion.

Man, all this talk about the wait list. The non-exclusive is still available. I personally don't think the exclusive piece is necessary as it wasn't even in ROTJ. But that's just my opinion.

No it is not. But I like the addition. If you can get the bonus piece than why not, right? Costs the same amount. And this won't be shipping for another month anyways.

Back