1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you getting the deluxe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have the deluxe version. Although a nice figure, I’m not as blown away with it as much as I’d thought I’d be. The gloves and guanlet bug me and along with the wrist pegs it’s just not hitting the sweet spot for me. That’s why I’m thinking of getting the SSC V2 version for making a kit bash.

that`s what I`m doing. out of the V2 stuff I got the chest armor and rocket back pack. I`m using the medicom head until I can find the HT version. everything else is SS V1 BOBA FETT.

I already have the deluxe version. Although a nice figure, I’m not as blown away with it as much as I’d thought I’d be. The gloves and guanlet bug me and along with the wrist pegs it’s just not hitting the sweet spot for me. That’s why I’m thinking of getting the SSC V2 version for making a kit bash.

I was blown away by my Deluxe version. I preferred the HT body with the Pre Pro parts. And the SS V2 with the HT Helmet and Rifle. To me they look different enough from each other that I can justify the 2 figures.

cf4c38f3671f21cfbd78e89907011932.jpg

I finally had a little time to take some pictures.

6kSIfOm.jpg

2bm294z.jpg

ipewCvp.jpg

xDc5rQm.jpg

U1lZOJ4.jpg

I was a little luke-warm about the figure when I first got it, but after some futzing I think it's great! I sold my V1 Sideshow Fett, but from what I remember, this one seems like much better quality. The only thing I'm bothered by in the new one is the oversized gauntlets. They really are too big.

I haven't had a chance to switch out the pre pro stuff, but I think I'm going to maybe just switch the jetpack and gauntlets just to see how that looks.

Felt the same way when I first got him. But like you after I had time to really futz with him and pose him in more natural poses he is climbing my rankings oh my favorite HT figures I own.

HT Fett is amazing figure, howeverI knew that when I unboxed him I would not be “blown away”. Only because I already owned a 1/6 Fett in my collection (SS V1). Same could be said about my HT Tarkin Vader replacing my SS Deluxe Vader. Both the HT well worth the upgrade however absent from my unboxing experience were the “tingles and amazement”. On the other end of the spectrum, I was in complete amazement (full of tingles) when unboxing my 1/4 Jason figure this past weekend. So amazed that he is on my desk right now. Still not ready to put in my display room. The clear reason I have never owned a 1/4 scale Jason…..

Shameless plug Review here….

Neca does some good work in 1/4 scale. I have a Predator and Big Chap.

Sweet, what is the chin strap used for? and how sturdy would that buckle be?

Back