Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ad62M4k.jpg

mm hard to make out for my eyes, assuming they arent brown then HT's could give this v2 hulk colored pants to match the banner figure, making it a little bit unique from the first version

Check around 0:41

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6ecXCoZOk[/ame]

Looks accurate to me

well I like some accuracy on my shelf... if you dont care then thats your thing. I kind of care and its simple enough for them to do as well as make this set and the first release a little more distinguishable and keep em both collectible

well I like some accuracy on my shelf... if you dont care then thats your thing. I kind of care and its simple enough for them to do as well as make this set and the first release a little more distinguishable and keep em both collectible

No malice meant against you, but you say you like accurate figures, but you want a Hulk with non-movie accurate pants? :rolleyes2

EDIT: OH WAIT. By hellicarrier Hulk you mean when he fought Thor. Gotcha now hahah my bad.

meh I just want a fig to look like he just transformed, and werent the pants browner on the hellicarrier fight with thor

What a mess :rotfl (the movie)

by accuracy I mean more with the figures, I want my banner figure to look like he's in the same pair of pants pre transformation, petty I know but its easy enough for HT to do

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

The only people complaining are those that thought they have something super rare like the base.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

The only people complaining are those that thought they have something super rare like the base.

Wrong!

I don;t have the base, don't want the base, would never use the base. The HS doesn't pass the test. The test, of course, being where you show it to someone sans context, and they can tell who it's supposed to be.

Mark Wahlberg?

Nope. I don't mind them re-releasing figures, it's just a pity that they didn't have Banner ready at the same time as Hulk so that they could have released them in the same way as the Chitauri, two separate figures or a twin pack with a couple of extra accessories.

Maybe when they first announced this line , they had no intention of producing Banner. Not until they realized how big a run away train Avengers was for them and thought 'Well hell, if we can sell Coulson we can def sell Banner'

Quite possibly, wouldn't be so bad for people that don't want banner if they at least rerelease hulk as a separate figure

Back