Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m8hxegpV3Z1r29559o1_500.png

Haha! This makes me want the Banner figure more. Swap the badly fitting suit jacket for a lab coat and bring on the Darkplace adventures.

They should go with just Bruce figure and an alternate Hulk "closed" mouth head sculpt instead.

I think folks are being a tad harsh on the Ruffalo headsculpt, although it could use some tweaking.. imho the tailoring of the jacket is more of an issue but you could always have that hooked on his finger and slung over his shoulder, since the rest of the outfit seems ok.. Banner had been hiding out in India as a slum medic, so his clothing is unlikely to look 'designer label'.. but maybe HT have time to fine tune the tailoring a bit.

I definitely agree. The eyes, nose, and lips are Raffalo, his face is just a little too round, so maybe they can tweek it a little which they usually do. But its light years better than the shawarma scene prototype. And its much better than any custom Banner i've seen. I don't like custom figures anyway, but i was never a fan of any of the custom ones made. This is far far better.

And your right on about his clothes not being designer label perfectly sleek high end. It wasnt at all. It was a little baggy, wrinkled, and plain, so I think HTs did a good job with his suit and clothes. If anything, a little more wrinkled would be great.

He is supposed to be a simple figure. He doesn't need to come with tons of stuff. He is for those of us collecting all the Avengers, we wanted him. And im psyched he's looking better than the Shawarma Banner they showed. Another round of tweaks and I bet he will be really great.

Last edited:
I could never get past the fact that he retained any of the pants on his frame to begin with. It is for me the single biggest fail in the whole superhero universe. I can happily believe anything else - anything - except Hulk's pants.

*snicker*

Someone wants to see Hulk peeny? Huh? Admit it you naughty, dirty little bird. :D

I have Hulk and want Banner. I don't see a reason to get the set though. So I could just get Banner or I could sell my individual Hulk and get the set.

I'd bet I can at least recoup what i originally paid for Hulk to put towards the set.

Someone did a photoshop fix and I think it looks great! The dark purple dress shirt is the fixed version!

138564214470.gif

to get rid of the extra stock they have? I'm guessing they made way too many.

Wrong.

you honestly think HT just had hulks over produced and laying around when it sold out. and they sat around scratching their heads, scheming on how theyre gunna get rid of them, and this set was the solution? wow :rotfl

Wrong.

you honestly think HT just had hulks over produced and laying around when it sold out. and they sat around scratching their heads, scheming on how theyre gunna get rid of them, and this set was the solution? wow :rotfl

ok fair enough. I didn't know it was sold out. Usually when manufacturers pull a stunt like this, it's to get rid of extra stock they overproduced.

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

1470412_10151763454557344_2046313636_n.jpg

I get that Banner's body transforms into the Hulk's because of a biological reaction to the gamma radiation. But looking at them side-by-side, what is the deal with those pants?

Back