Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this might not be the right place but when the batpod comes out of the alley are the wheels turn sideways or what that the light are turning around and around

But on the film version of the bike (I think that was what you were talking about?), yeah the wheel spins sideways when he comes out of the alley. It's the same technique that allows him to ride up the wall and turn around - both wheels not only spin front to back like a normal wheel, but also can rotate side to side.

The hip articulation of the HT original costume Bats is very limited, I wonder if it could actually sit in the tumbler.

Received a late delivery tonight....

batpodbox1ym4.jpg

It's my Batpod :naughty

batpodbox4pw7.jpg

I hope to find the time to assemble this tomorrow morning.

And I gotta say that Joe (Mista305) is the man. Thanks Joe :banana

Received a late delivery tonight....

batpodbox1ym4.jpg

It's my Batpod :naughty

batpodbox4pw7.jpg

I hope to find the time to assemble this tomorrow morning.

And I gotta say that Joe (Mista305) is the man. Thanks Joe :banana

Mine is in box too... I opened to check it, but didnt take it ou yet. Need to find room for it. It's an amazing box and a joy to open. I felt like a 8 year old again opening my He-man's Battle cat in the christmas of 1985... some things never change...

But on the film version of the bike (I think that was what you were talking about?), yeah the wheel spins sideways when he comes out of the alley. It's the same technique that allows him to ride up the wall and turn around - both wheels not only spin front to back like a normal wheel, but also can rotate side to side.

when watchin my Pod closely on the front wheels...I just seems impossible that the pod could do that in real life or based on the way the wheels are attached to the "body"...
My handles are not yet attached, so currently they hang quite low, but when firmly attached I think the whole fork of the frontwheel would clash into those handles, no?

I'm sure the effect in the film has little grounds in reality but suit the film. Both instances are so fast and at key points in the chase you're meant to be too caught up in things to think, no bike could ever do that. Movies like that are made for casual viewing and the analytical audience is dismissed.

When is the DCD run starting for the Pod, more so for UK peeps? I hope it's a bit later. Like another month or two away.

I had totally forgot I had pre-order this from Toys2 way back. I received an email tonight saying items had been shipped and will arrive on the 28th. Before I could jump for joy, I then realized that a huge chunk of $$ just got debited out today that I was not planning. Hopefully I am able to keep this masterpiece. Sucks that I probably will not fully enjoy this until I'm sure I can keep it. :(

I also got my notice from Toys2. Should have the Batpod by next weekend. I'll probably get hit by customs on this one.

Good to know that Toys2 has begun shipping. Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back