Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, great description & photos for the battery insertion and cape attachment. It realy is a very cool piece.
I just pray I'm still gonna be able to get the Tumbler, but my finances don't look promising!

Cheers, great description & photos for the battery insertion and cape attachment. It realy is a very cool piece.
I just pray I'm still gonna be able to get the Tumbler, but my finances don't look promising!

You re more than welcome to borrow mine.

You re more than welcome to HAVE mine.

Did I read that right?

That's a kind offer, however I'm still holding out right now... but the life of a Freelance illustrator is precarious at the best of times, so during a world-wide recession... who knows?

Did I read that right?

That's a kind offer, however I'm still holding out right now... but the life of a Freelance illustrator is precarious at the best of times, so during a world-wide recession... who knows?

Nice try;)

Just got mine yesterday and this thing is huge. Pictures here don't compare to when you have it in hand. The handles was a b$%^h to put on and the back wheel had the plastic too tight on it. When I tried to peel it off, I thought I was going to peel off some of the tire threads with it. I also hope to get the Tumbler too, but just looking at the size of these tires(which suppose to be the front tires of the Tumbler) I can only imagine how big the Tumbler is going to be.

just looking at the size of these tires(which suppose to be the front tires of the Tumbler) I can only imagine how big the Tumbler is going to be.

I'm thinking the same. Its gonna be a big mofo - which we knew - but somehow having the Batpod in hand drives the point home even more. Unless it transpires that the 2 vehicles aren't made in scale with eachother!!?

And oh yes - I got my Batpod today!! I'm in Ireland, got it from Toys2 and I didn't get hit by customs! :chew I am pleased. Only annoying thing is I don't have a screwdriver small enough to get the battery compartment open so I can't behold the working lights just yet.

I received mine today as well. Freaking bad ass is all I have to say. I agree with the posters above, the size simply does not come through in pictures. Later when I snap a few pics, I will try to put a few "real world" items in there for size comparison.

When looking at this toy I recommend playing the track 'Watchful Guardian' on the Complete Score soundtrack - sorry if someone else has already said something similar.

I put my TDK batman on the pod - yeah I have my worries about the suit with the stretching and rubbing that this obviously entails...which is why I'm going to order a 2nd TDK figure! I wasn't going to display batman actually lying on the vehicle the way he's supposed to but it just looks too cool - I want to leave him on it. And I reckon, since I have 2 of the original suit - why not even things up. And one day why not seek help for this addiction...yeah one day. :D

I received mine today as well. Freaking bad ass is all I have to say. I agree with the posters above, the size simply does not come through in pictures. Later when I snap a few pics, I will try to put a few "real world" items in there for size comparison.

dood, you got one?? how much and where? I've been looking but man, $300+ for this...is it worth it?

I'm looking for one since last Xmas... anyone could recommend me a seller, from asia region (HK, Singapore, Malaysia etc) preferably?

dood, you got one?? how much and where? I've been looking but man, $300+ for this...is it worth it?

Eternal, I got mine from Toys2...preordered it back in July! I think they have it listed there for $239.99 plus shipping, which ends up being between $30-40. You might be able to still get one from Joe, and the shipping would be much less. Is it worth it? If you have the other HT TDK figs, I would say YES! No TDK suit Batman is complete without it!:D And let me say this again, no pictures you see will properly convey its presence. Speaking of pics, here are mine...
CIMG1429.jpg

CIMG1430.jpg

CIMG1431.jpg

CIMG1436.jpg

CIMG1437.jpg

CIMG1438.jpg

CIMG1439.jpg

CIMG1418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back