Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toys2 has them in stock right now.not bad on price but the shipping charges from Canada will be high. or you can wait till the retailers in the US get them in through DC Direct some time in FEB or march. I like Toys2 because they pickup the phone and will talk to you whe you call them. unlike StatueToys.I would rather pay alittle more for good service and customer service than to be led around the bush. Toys2 price is $239.99 hope this helps.

I like Toys2 as well but I can't understand them when I speak to them on the phone. The person on the other end has a really difficult accent and it's tough for me to make out what's going on- anyone else go through this?

I like Toys2 as well but I can't understand them when I speak to them on the phone. The person on the other end has a really difficult accent and it's tough for me to make out what's going on- anyone else go through this?

Ive spoken to them a lot, never had a problem.

Ive spoken to them a lot, never had a problem.

Did you happen to speak to someone with a heavy Asian accent? I felt bad when I asked him to repeat what he had just said- he sounded exasperated like it happens often. :monkey2

Very nice guy but I think I will try to email more often instead since it's easier for me to understand him. :lol

Did you happen to speak to someone with a heavy Asian accent? I felt bad when I asked him to repeat what he had just said- he sounded exasperated like it happens often. :monkey2

Very nice guy but I think I will try to email more often instead since it's easier for me to understand him. :lol

a guy? whenever I called I spoke to a woman, forgot her name but it was clear she has a chinese accent. the guy youre speaking to probably isn't as well versed in english then.

I have spoken to both a guy and lady on the phone, both whom have a Asian (Chinese as Nash said maybe?) accent. Regardless I am able to understand them. I seem to be able to understand people whom do not speak English very well or properly.

Regardless, if you ordered the B-pod from Toys2 it comes out to roughly $280.00 shipped.

Ok here's my set of pictures... Sorry for the poor quality, they're from my iPhone as my brother has borrowed my one... Also, it was so hot in Melbourne I really couldn't be bothered playing around with it too much...

Bat-Pod1.jpg

Bat-Pod2.jpg

I'll play around with it more later on and take decent picture then too! :)

that looks so bad ass !!
love the joker posed with hands in hes pockets.
so natural.

Hey guys. Thanks for the info about Toys2. I just ordered from them and talked with Eric who said they had Batpods in stock. My total order from them was $291.00. That's with shipping included and Eric said he would ship by UPS and that he would even refund me $11.00 since it would be cheaper to go through UPS than CanadaPost. CanadaPost was the default shipper on Toys2 website and when I ordered I could not get it to change to UPS. Eric said he would ship it by UPS and do a refund. That's great service. Hey, for those who have ordered from him before, how long does it usually take to get stuff from him. I live Missouri, near St. Louis. I actually have had my order for a Batpod in at BIGBADTOYSTORE since last July, but they did not have any ETAs on when they would coming in. So I went ahead and ordered from Toys2 and it ended up being cheaper from them anyway...

My Batpod shipped from them Monday, it will be here Thursday. I am in Champaign, IL, so it shouldnt take much longer for you.

Kewl, nice shots Peter!

Now you have the 'fun' of sitting him on it.

Kewl, nice shots Peter!

Now you have the 'fun' of sitting him on it.
Thanks Jeff.

I haven't tried mounting him on the Bat Pod yet. I'm afraid I'll goof and rip something :)

But I will eventually try it.

Thanks Jeff.

I haven't tried mounting him on the Bat Pod yet. I'm afraid I'll goof and rip something :)

But I will eventually try it.

it looks better just sitting on it...
imo, those "riding" pictures just look to made up and fake in my eyes + it couldn't hurt the figure :)

So no word when the UK will start getting this, any dates? import taxes on this would be a real pain in the ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back