Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIMG1439.jpg

Hey theres some guy in a white hoodie trying to make a mess of Batman's photo!! :D :p

In seriousness, looks cool.

Pic Request :)

Can someone who owns this please post a pic of it next to a 1/18 scale model car (if any of you have one) I wanna see if it will fit in a cabinet I keep my cars in.

Thanks in advance

Pic Request :)

Can someone who owns this please post a pic of it next to a 1/18 scale model car (if any of you have one) I wanna see if it will fit in a cabinet I keep my cars in.

Thanks in advance
Power1010, here are some size comparo shots, one with me holding it, one with a 1:18 scale Enzo.
CIMG1442.jpg

CIMG1443.jpg

And oh yes - I got my Batpod today!! I'm in Ireland, got it from Toys2 and I didn't get hit by customs! :chew I am pleased.

That's good to hear - mine's on the way from the same place! :D

It bodes well for you then if customs didn't nab me. Not sure I've noticed you posting before but you've been here longer than me. How many Irish and/or Ireland based people are on here? I count Laudel, Nicky (also england according to his profile), you and myself.

Anyway after getting the pod I found myself unable to resist putting the figure on it properly. I was going to just do what everyone else is doing and have him standing over the saddle but I preferred to see him riding it. This lead me to order a second TDK batman last night for free posing while my current figure has found his permanent home. Its already been shipped - I presume I'll have it next week sometime. I can't praise Toys2 enough, their service is damned fast and I never get a damaged box which, for me, compensates for added shipping expense from canada.

Power1010, here are some size comparo shots, one with me holding it, one with a 1:18 scale Enzo.
CIMG1443.jpg

damn that's a cool hot wheels enzo you got there...:lol

nice, I'm gonna try and get one...this thing is too awesome to pass up

These pics are so amazing it really makes me want to buy a Pod. I am debating on either buying the pod or just saving that money and putting it toward the Iron Man Mark 1 and II figures.

My Pod finally shipped from toys2!!!

I CAN'T WAIT! Next is the Tumbler, and then that is it for this year; unless more Dark Knight stuff is made.

I just received my Bat Pod from Toys2 this Thursday, and I'm very impressed. However, now that the initial excitement has worn off a bit, I have a teensy weensy nitpick.

It appears that Hot Toys got all the major details right, except the wheel hubcaps. The hup-caps should be mirrored since one is the left-front wheel and the other the right-front wheel of the Tumbler.

Also, on the actual prop, the wheels style is a lot more "deeper dish" and instead of the solid pan on the left side of the wheels on the Hot Toys model, the spokes on the actual vehicle let you see straight through completely from one side of the wheel to the other.

Here are some photos of the actual prop for comparison.

Much kudos to Hot Toys for NOT mirroring the tire threads even though they are from the Tumbler left and right wheels, since they are not mirrored even before the Bat Pod spawns from it.

Holy crap! I just did some measurements of the Tumbler and that thing is enormous! If I wanted to display that I would have to relocate all of my old Transformers and put it on top of my computer desk. However I've found a great spot for the Batpod if I decide to get that.

CIMG1442.jpg

CIMG1443.jpg

Thanks Alot Furious1, REally appreciate it!!:horror

Holy ^^^^ thats huge!!!

I guess if I really want it it can't be displayed with my car collection, I knew i couldn't get a good sense of how big it really was without your comparison pic.

Thanks Again

Do you guys think the shipping from Toys2 on the Tumbler would be outrageous to Florida? If so, what's a good place to order otherwise.

Do you guys think the shipping from Toys2 on the Tumbler would be outrageous to Florida? If so, what's a good place to order otherwise.

If you sign up for an account there you can see shipping rates when you add it to your cart. To PA shipping is $100. Damn! It brings the grand total to $490, which I guess is what you would pay with shipping anywhere else more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back