Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded my order for the Tumbler with ABC Express to a T4 John Conner, T-600 & 700 set of figures... Same cost! I hope I don't live to regret this dicision.

WHOA! Good deal imo. Realistically, that Tumbler is gonna take up A LOT of room. And it's just a vehicle. Personally, I would rather have 3 great figures to display than just 1 vehicle. Especially since Batman looks fine without it.

my Tumbler is already paid for and only costs $300 shipped...:monkey3 I can't wait to check it out. :rock

not sure where I'm gonna put it, ...I want to find a way to display it angled on it's side..so you can see it's entire beauty...:lol ...:)

my Tumbler is already paid for and only costs $300 shipped...:monkey3 I can't wait to check it out. :rock

not sure where I'm gonna put it, ...I want to find a way to display it angled on it's side..so you can see it's entire beauty...:lol ...:)

Yeah my tumbler was brought and paid for when it was released for preorder. But space and the recession made me reconsider it actual value. Hopefully one day I'll be still able to get one.

Just traded my order for the Tumbler with ABC Express to a T4 John Conner, T-600 & 700 set of figures... Same cost! I hope I don't live to regret this dicision.

I can assure you that you will not regret this...

...until May, 21 2009 :monkey3

I just thought of something!

Wouldn't it be cool if you had an automated base that rotated like they have at the Auto shows?!!:joy That would be tooo cool:cool:

I just thought of something!

Wouldn't it be cool if you had an automated base that rotated like they have at the Auto shows?!!:joy That would be tooo cool:cool:

That would be sweet! Maybe add the Catwoman posed like an auto show girl.

I finally got my batpod today. You just do not relize how big it is until you get it in hand. Great piece and I am glad I picked it up. I do not think I will get the tumbler due to the size.

I notice that ABC Express have the Tumbler showing as the end of April, hope it is, can't wait.
Any official dates yet?

We had December 2008, then March 2009. So I don't believe the late April date. Whenever it comes out, I hope I have the funds available when it does. lol

I finally got my batpod.

3476142620_74a7b96ab4_o.jpg

:duh

Amazon wants $449 for the Tumbler but shipping will(should) be very low standard shipping price, right?
Gary:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back