Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This item will be released on June 3, 2009"

hm hm, this seems for real..or would i still show up in May?

If they are getting it from DC direct, that might be true.

Every month that passes it still seems to be 2 months away. This is probably a stupid statement. I guess I just haven't been keeping track of the different release dates we've been given since this was announced. I just wanna start seeing pictures already! I wanna hit that point where I'm jealous of other people but knowing all the while that it can only mean mine is close to being shipped.

so the releases in hong kong (and from HK ebay sellers) would be earlier? :banana:horror

Fingers crossed...Although i've waited since June so a little bit longer wont hurt...
I have a feeling HT's next website update will have the tumbler as the next in store release...

Finally got my Batman... had the bike for a while.

Shots together!

IMG_8895.jpg

By himself
IMG_8890.jpg

I also have a V1 Joker, Twoface and BR Joker.

...this hobby is getting expensive...:D

So is the Batpod as nice as it looks in the pic? I am holding off in it in lieu of ordering the Tumbler...but it looks good!
Gary

My Batpod finally arrived yesterday. Awesome looking thing.
I don't think i'd fully anticipated how f'n big it was gonna be though.

Even though this is a really old shot from International Tokyo Toy Show 2008, I still love the detail on this pic.

Looks insane. I am desperate to own this but have NO space for it..

Lol yeah, I paid for mine last June and DEFINITELY have nowhere to put it but just to own the thing makes it worthwhile...i'll worry about logistics later...Gimme gimme gimme!:wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back