Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 3D model. It's really awesome :horror
I'm a 3D artist too. Here is my batpod:

joker1.jpg

Whoa amazing! Did you use Maya or 3dmax? I did a Bale Batman model in 3dsmax last 2007. If you used 3dmax, maybe we could swap models so my Bats has something to ride on and you'll have a Bats too to ride on your pod. Did you use actual schematics for modelling your pod?

The guy who did the batmobile is equally awesome. I wonder if he's open for trading too...

I use Maya too! I am in film school.. deciding right now if I want to major in video/audio (Final Cut Pro and After Effects) or 3D animation (Maya). Just finished my year 1.

It'll be great if you major in all the courses. You could study 3d for your film content and use After Effects to edit the footages you did in 3d. I only know 3d (Maya and 3dsmax) but I'm still studying AE.

Whoa amazing! Did you use Maya or 3dmax? I did a Bale Batman model in 3dsmax last 2007. If you used 3dmax, maybe we could swap models so my Bats has something to ride on and you'll have a Bats too to ride on your pod. Did you use actual schematics for modelling your pod?

The guy who did the batmobile is equally awesome. I wonder if he's open for trading too...
Thank you! I use 3dsmax :)
Where can I see you batman? ^^

It'll be great if you major in all the courses. You could study 3d for your film content and use After Effects to edit the footages you did in 3d. I only know 3d (Maya and 3dsmax) but I'm still studying AE.

neo and 70thSith. Is it okay if we add eachother on MSN? I would love to have some fellow animators on my list.

Sorry to break up the love in Eli but Hot Toys! Please release the Tumbler already!
Continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back