Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really bad for Hot Toys to cancel the Tumbler, since they already advertised it in posters, the internet, and it was on display at .....toyworld?

Man I have been tempted to buy the tumbler, but like so many say on here, its just too big.

I hope those notificitions on different websites are correct that it will be effectivly released in june-july!
so that we do not have to watch at these lame posts such as: I'm glad I didn't preorderd cause its to big, or It would be a shame if they cancelled it etc etc.

Everytime I go to the DC Comics area and I see that there has been a post in here, I hope it would be of pictures of the tumbler itself, but no, instead it are still these lame posts going on and on and on...

+ it will be so that some who disliked the tumbler of it size will actually be tempted to order it anyway if they see pictures of it :rolleyes:

On the hot toys facebook page there is a picture of the tumbler and it says they would like to release "next month" after some terminator figures, it was looking good for the may date but think it's gone now so maybe June/July is more likely, still hopeful though

On the hot toys facebook page there is a picture of the tumbler and it says they would like to release "next month" after some terminator figures, it was looking good for the may date but think it's gone now so maybe June/July is more likely, still hopeful though

what do you mean with "a picture" a new picture???? thus, a recent picture and none of the excisting promo pictures?

I'd assume you have to have an account to see the names?

All I see is Hot Toys listed to each post. I just assumed it was Hot Toys themself.

I can't wait for the Tumbler........but I just know its gonna be a b*@%h to keep dust free. Looks like the Tumbler will require the monthly purchase of its own can of compressed air..........so I guess it is an environmentally friendly vehicle after all......

Sorry for disturbing the Tumbler discussion, but I had to take another pic of the batpod. :monkey3

batpod1.png

In combination with the TDK Batman, it's such an awesome piece of art. Expensive but a real eye-catcher :)

Sorry for disturbing the Tumbler discussion, but I had to take another pic of the batpod. :monkey3

In combination with the TDK Batman, it's such an awesome piece of art. Expensive but a real eye-catcher :)

yeah, its a tumbler and pod discussion but the anticipation is really on the tumbler nowadays :)

batpod1.png

Nice pic! Keep it coming, its still Batpod for the time being since no updates on the Tumbler yet:banana

You guys know whats coming next right?
For the MMS DX Dark Knight Tumbler they will probialy find a way to launch the batpod from the Tumbler like in the movie...
No just kidding I dont think they would do that but hey I can dream right?

You guys know whats coming next right?
For the MMS DX Dark Knight Tumbler they will probialy find a way to launch the batpod from the Tumbler like in the movie...
No just kidding I dont think they would do that but hey I can dream right?

If they did they would piss off all the people who purchased the Batpod. That and I don't see how they could make that work. Even the movie version doesn't have that feature.. you know what I mean. It was made to look like it did. Would be cool... unfortunately it won't happen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back