Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tumbler is awesome!! Where the xxxx can I get OC batman to complement it? I'm really regretting it now for selling my OC batman after seeing the tumbler in pics

wow sorry guys.. been away for a few days... the discussion of this tumbler is intense ! :lol

yea sorry guys when i first got it .. i was kinda in a rush and didnt close the canopy properly ... more pics soon

Edit: oh sorry you guys are referring to the other member's pics.. his pics are awesome!!! and his batman is not as dry as mine :( ... I was saying that i didnt close the canopy correctly since my earlier pics showed that.. thanks for looking my new pics :)

Last edited:
To show you guys how big this thing is: the tumbler is placed on my bed..

IMG_0032.jpg

with lights:
IMG_0036.jpg

In the "parking lot" :lol
IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

some cockpit pics:
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Some other pics:
IMG_0064.jpg

Topview:
IMG_0068.jpg

FINALE (for now):
IMG_0069.jpg

thanks for looking

Sweet pics! I would look into a non-eroding rubber protectant for your Batman...something along the lines of an armorall...but make sure its safe for rubber, and apply lightly.

:horror

can't wait!! can't wait!! can't wait!! can't wait!!

Should I love or hate Hot Toys because they suck my wallet dry every single month with their releases??

Sweet pics! I would look into a non-eroding rubber protectant for your Batman...something along the lines of an armorall...but make sure its safe for rubber, and apply lightly.

That's the way to go G'c. Don't use olive oil...It'll attract more dust to it as the suit would be oily because of it

That's the way to go G'c. Don't use olive oil...It'll attract more dust to it as the suit would be oily because of it

where could i get the non-eroding agent ? Thanks for the tip!

thanks for the tip Furious you are very kind

where could i get the non-eroding agent ? Thanks for the tip!

Previously, I've use polishing and moisturing liquid, similar function with armourall, that I usually used to polish my car dashboard (it was written on the bottle that it was suitable for plastic, rubber and vinyl) for my OC batman before I sold him. If your afraid that it will damage your fig, try lightly and gently apply on small part of your fig. if its moisten your fig without any side effect, then your ready to go :chew

yeh man .. cos there's lights on the canopy too :)
WOHOW that is awsome news :)

can you take a picture of that?
I begin to think it's quite difficult to take interior pictures since we haven't actually seen good interior pictures, anywhere :)

Any metal parts on this Gs, Dundain or anyone else who has it and can answer... How much does it weigh in lbs? Don't give me this Stone crap either! :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back