Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Eric at Toys2. He's expecting to ship these within the first 2 weeks of August.

I remember when I first started going on the internet.. I thought when people were using "lol" like "ok lol" that they were calling me a name and trying to insult me. :duh

:lol :lol :lol

I still have to look up stuff sometimes.. these crazy internet kids and their crazy Zo0MG!!!1!!!!! talk.

I remember when I first started going on the internet.. I thought when people were using "lol" like "ok lol" that they were calling me a name and trying to insult me. :duh

:lol :lol :lol

I still have to look up stuff sometimes.. these crazy internet kids and their crazy Zo0MG!!!1!!!!! talk.

tell me about it :/

its hard to keep up with the times

Whats up with the glue stains and wires sticking out of the tumbler:

toysdaily_max_hottoys_batmobile01.jpg

:confused:

Batman has no time to make the Batmobile aesthetically pleasing. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. He doesn't work for "Pimp My Ride".

:lol Nah I'm playing.

Lazy factory workers maybe!?

sooo.. I really want this but at the moment do not have space - may have space in a month's time when I move into a new apartment with my wife (getting married in a month!), but do you guys think it will still be available then? Should be right? (I hope!)

sooo.. I really want this but at the moment do not have space - may have space in a month's time when I move into a new apartment with my wife (getting married in a month!), but do you guys think it will still be available then? Should be right? (I hope!)

I wish u.......uh..........luck? on ur wedding :D

Congratulations on getting married!

It will definitely be available next month. Heck, it probably won't even be out then. :lol

You should seriously consider getting it before you get married. ;)

J/K, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back