Hot Toys 1/6th Iron Man - New Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Joker the right socks? :confused:

What's wrong with his socks?
2008521131845543.jpg

Still confused. The right sock looks pretty close and the left one is prolly just turned around backwards. Have you seen in hand pics that are off?
EDIT:
2684707302_4db5cdfd91_b.jpg

I see now. A bit off in the color pattern, but at least they are the right colors and it's barely noticeable. A bit of a change like the unmasked Stark head head not being in the helmet.

And, to stay on topic, I'm surprised Iron Man has movable vents and such. crazy detail.

Last edited:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I ^^^^ING HATE 2 LOVE HOT TOYS !

This figure rocks so much , I'm gonna have to go and rob a bank , this year is getting ridiculous !.

That is just insane... if I have to sell plasma to make it happen this figure will be mine :rock

Just so much badass about that figure its hard to know where to start :google

Still confused. The right sock looks pretty close and the left one is prolly just turned around backwards. Have you seen in hand pics that are off?

And, to stay on topic, I'm surprised Iron Man has movable vents and such. crazy detail.

The in-hand ones look just like that. Colors are totally off.

But Iron Man looks spot on though! Really an amazing achievement in engineering!

The in-hand ones look just like that. Colors are totally off.

But Iron Man looks spot on though! Really an amazing achievement in engineering!

Colors look good to me but the pattern is slightly different.

But yes, Iron Man rocks. I still can't wait to see how they do the removable head/hands with the LEDs.

awesome...gives me break before this one ships. as it stood i have so much other stuff on order i was not gonna order this.

No break for those of us getting TDK stuff :monkey1
I was actually hoping this would be released next year...
Should have known better..

the socks look good to me. i know they aren't 100% accurate, but i won't be looking at his socks that much.
~~back on topic...i'd love a War Machine 1/6 to be made someday.

Guys, how do we know Sideshow will definitely carry this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back