Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

World's Finest!:D
DSC_0104.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Judging from the amount of pictures I've seen (0) with his cape draped over his shoulders, I'm assuming that it either doesn't lay right or look right if you try to do it?

Good job Carbo, looks great! Hey try taking some pics with some good lighting and turn off the flash on the camera, it just turns out so much better!

Still GREAT pics brother!

my Bruce Wayne is coming along nicely!!!

I just got my clothing and TrueType in the mail. I've been going for this look from BB:

batman_photos_bale3.jpg

And its coming along great if I do say so myself. I gotta get a rope!

Bruce002.jpg

Bruce008.jpg

Bruce010.jpg

Just waiting for the shoes, socks and the BB from Joe!

Can anyone tell me specifically about the poseablility of this figure, for example, can it be in a crouch position or kneeling position?

I just got my clothing and TrueType in the mail. I've been going for this look from BB:

batman_photos_bale3.jpg

Bruce002.jpg

Bruce008.jpg

Bruce010.jpg

That wayne fig is coming along awesome.. Its nice to see a different attire on wayne, besides his traditional suite as such.... :clapFantastic..:clap

Fett1

Good job Carbo, looks great! Hey try taking some pics with some good lighting and turn off the flash on the camera, it just turns out so much better!

Still GREAT pics brother!

Thanks man. I'll try it out and see how they come out.

batman_photos_bale3.jpg

Bruce002.jpg

Bruce008.jpg

Bruce010.jpg

Hey Mike, could you provide some more info on the clothing? I got my HT TrueType in mail as well and I only got it for a custom Bruce Wayne. Any help would be appreciated.:)

Can anyone tell me specifically about the poseablility of this figure, for example, can it be in a crouch position or kneeling position?

It is very flexible and you can do a lot of moves, even the crouch position. However, I strongly advice against it because the rubber might tear. The rubber seems much more breakable than the Takara one or even the HT Rambos.

Hey Mike, could you provide some more info on the clothing? I got my HT TrueType in mail as well and I only got it for a custom Bruce Wayne. Any help would be appreciated.:)

Sure. I got a pair of shoes off of eBay.

fb023-1.jpg

The clothes I got from Toys2 which included the trench, gray pants and blazer as well as a black turtleneck. I was tempted just to use those pieces themselves but the stickler in me had to go for screen accuracy.

That is awesome, Mike! Wish I had something like that to do with my Wayne. :rock on, man!

batman_photos_bale3.jpg

Bruce002.jpg

Bruce008.jpg

Bruce010.jpg

Hey where'd you get the clothes from? It looks awseome so far dude, I like Wayne not being in a suit.

That's the plan to find something that'd pose enough like rope....unless I can find 1/6 Rope and pose him with it.

Probably future superman movie masterpieces will have rubber suits too. That could probably look better.

Back