Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres Darrens photo of Batman kneeling
20080719121438487.jpg.jpg

Nice Pose.............:D

so I'm planning what I'll do to my HT BB figure when I get one... (and oh yes, this figure WILL be mine after the wedding lol) so could someone tell me... you know the way most HT figus have a 2 joint neck, is that what this is, or does the solid cowl mean is has a single ball joint? I've not been able to tell from pics. Thanks. :)

Bite your tongue... Superman in a rubber/leather or armor suit would go against his whole being Super-man... He doesn't need that stuff like Batman, DareDevil or the X-Men do...
He may be Superman but he still wears a costume that he doesn't need either, which says a lot about his kinkiness. Super kinky needs leather and rubber with Kryptonian nipples. Afterall, if you set a trend you want to stay on top of the heap. Underwear on the outside still takes the cake, so I don't think anyone needs to worry any time soon. Super.

so I'm planning what I'll do to my HT BB figure when I get one... (and oh yes, this figure WILL be mine after the wedding lol) so could someone tell me... you know the way most HT figus have a 2 joint neck, is that what this is, or does the solid cowl mean is has a single ball joint? I've not been able to tell from pics. Thanks. :)

Someone confirmed it's the 2 joint neck, slightly limited because of the stiffness of the cowl material, but still more versatile than a 1 joint neck.

Here is my Batman pictures in his prision box that i bought from animated internationals:

x2-2.jpg

X1-2.jpg

Carbo-fation, your pictures are driving me crazy bro! Pose your figures! lol It looks like you just took them out of the box and set them on a shelf with their arms all wonky, Supeman's got a wedgie, and Christian Bale's head is twisted like the exorcist, lol. :D

Great pics, Shaun. I wish I could take pictures like some of you. Where did you get that Bruce Wayne suit from?

Hi carbo-fation, i got the suit from Toysoldier Menswear set. It's a temporary solution till i switch it with Saturday Toys Men Suit, which I believe is a better fit for a Hot Toys True Type Body which I intend to use for Bruce.

Stunningly beautiful shot of Batman shaun. More please. :D

hey pjam, a few more here. my pix are seldom hits and mainly misses. :)

That figure kindof reminds me of the shotgun wielding banker. William Fitchner I believe his name was, excuse the spelling. :lol

yup, the likeness is there and it's been abit of a challenge scoring the right shotgun for him on my end.

Thanks for info, Shaun. I am torn between having a suit and tie Bruce Wayne as opposed to a overcoat Bruce Wayne, as shown by the Mike.

most welcome. :)

Back