Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, it's not like there's some objective way of measure which figure is the greatest. ;) He was just being enthusiastic.

I'm not just speaking to Reinhardt, I've read several posts calling him that, and I was just giving my view on it. I'm very enthusiastic about this figure too, if Toys2 would ship him already, I could show that hehe.

every time i get a new figure i call it the "greatest figure ever". then i get another figure and that one becomes the "greatest figure ever" and so on.:lol that said, i cant wait to get this one. so close now i cant stand it.

I'd definitely have to agree this is the best BB figure so far... and pretty unlikely anyone else will be making another one anytime soon. And he's certainly one of the finest (overall) looking figures I've seen, he might not be the best figure ever, but he'll at least get an honorable mention.

But, even though its not objective, I think that the HT Ironman is probably one of the most mind-blowing figures I've ever seen in 1/6.

I'd definitely have to agree this is the best BB figure so far... and pretty unlikely anyone else will be making another one anytime soon. And he's certainly one of the finest (overall) looking figures I've seen, he might not be the best figure ever, but he'll at least get an honorable mention.

But, even though its not objective, I think that the HT Ironman is probably one of the most mind-blowing figures I've ever seen in 1/6.

I agree. I don't collect Marvel, but that IM kicks so much ass :rock

Hopefully this will help put the 'neck is too long' issue to rest. I imitated this scene using Batman with a Dragon SAS doubling as 'sons of Batman'.

batman-0816-161.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

Looks perfectly fine and perfect dead on likeness to me too.

Also, this picture shows how the pneumatic mangler is supposed to be placed. Surprisingly large number of people placed it behind the palm or at the wrong hand. It's supposed to be below the right palm.

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

With this post the Takara, which I have (albeit selling) and is an amazing figure, has officially been owned!

Great post. I hope I get mine within next couple weeks!

Last edited:
Websters dictionary:

Drivel:
1 : to let saliva dribble from the mouth
2 : to talk stupidly and carelessly or - nonsense

Time to move on, champ. Keep it up if you wish, but I'm done with this childishness. And yeh, the pics are quite nice, I don't think I ever said they weren't.

WHAT EVER......................:duh

Having seen all of the great pictures posted here, I decided to go ahead and get one as well.
I am planning on dedicating one of my shelves to all things Batman.
I have already dressed my Takara Batman in his first night out harness, and the Begins version I have ordered from Studio Sunny comes with a black suit and HT True Type body, so I can have a business suit Bruce Wayne. :rock
This is the picture from Studio Sunny of the suit
brucewaynesuit2.jpg

The Dark Knight suit is on pre-order, and I have additional True type bodies and the Superman 2in1 clarke suit to dress the other Bruce Wayne head sculpt.
Joker should be delivered next week as well. :banana

Did I mention I quite like Batman? :lol

Keep up with the great pictures guys.

nice pic ricewind. this comes up well...:D

Back