Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the cheapest place you guys have seen the Saturday Toy's suits? I really only want the suit. I've got a true type to put it on. Any help would be awesome.

Yeah I'd like to know too, I just need the suit and don't want to buy a whole new body like they offer at Money Depot.

Their are some damn cool pictures surfacing now... this figure just looks to be a homerun :rock

Can't wait to get him from Joe :rock

I just got an email from Eric stating that he will recieve his orders of Batman and Joker "Mid August" now :( So I would assume anytime between August 12-15 is my guess, then another week after that for transit or ship time.

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPES!!!! :mad:

what's the main difference between original and tdk version?

I just got an email from Eric stating that he will recieve his orders of Batman and Joker "Mid August" now :( So I would assume anytime between August 12-15 is my guess, then another week after that for transit or ship time.

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPES!!!! :mad:

That sucks, at least we know how good we're covered if there's anything wrong with our figures.

Anyway, heres my 2nd take on HT Bats again, as I felt I didnt do the figure enough justice with my previous pics.

2738968416_d59e3c4f07_o.jpg

2738133729_f10978c472_o.jpg

2738134045_7fd04bef54_o.jpg

2738972616_312a891bc1_o.jpg

2738965204_7707e99406_o.jpg

2738126383_1fb6e2bc55_o.jpg

Head Details shots
2738130111_1ea35b6bf9_o.jpg

2738969528_1dbd7919e4_o.jpg

2738969860_36d7d80609_o.jpg

2738970244_3366d74da8_o.jpg

I'm anxious to see the Bale head in person, so far none of the images have wowed me, it looks alright, but the Bale likeness doesn't strike me 100% and something about it just doesn't have that "shrunken person" realism so many portraits from HT have these days.

I'm anxious to see the Bale head in person, so far none of the images have wowed me, it looks alright, but the Bale likeness doesn't strike me 100% and something about it just doesn't have that "shrunken person" realism so many portraits from HT have these days.

Well, I don't think you'll find the realism even once you have the sculpt in hand. While the cowl sculpt is pretty much spot on, Wayne sculpt could've used a bit more modifications.

The Bergholtz Bale HS is the best I've ever seen. So glad I got one...

Great pics BTW kazukijun! :clap I love the articulation shots. I have seen many stills where the suit also "folded" in areas so it seems fairly accurate but the arm folds are a bit much in some of those poses. I'm sure I can live with it as I will rarely pose him in extreme positions.

I guess my fave is knowing the ankle articulation pose works great. The V1 couldn't achieve many of those poses.

Well, I don't think you'll find the realism even once you have the sculpt in hand. While the cowl sculpt is pretty much spot on, Wayne sculpt could've used a bit more modifications.

I'm kinda guessing not, it's never wowed me from the proto and usually HT's images give you a solid idea of what you're in for. Undeniably light years beyond Takara's Bruce head, but compared to Andy's Bale head, I'm underwhelmed by this one.

Back