Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for those who are more knowledgeable about Hot Toys than I (being primarily a Sideshow flunky):

Does Hot Toys set and edition size the same as Sideshow? If so, does anyone know about availability of the Joker V1 figure? Should it be available for a bit longer, is it about gone, etc.?

Thanks!

So, will this thread be taken over by the Bank Robber Joker when they hit this winter?

So, will this thread be taken over by the Bank Robber Joker when they hit this winter?

Ordinarily, I'd say no, but since Bank Robber Joker and this Joker are going to be mix and match figures for most folks around here, I'd say one thread for it all because tons of pictures of the extra head on this figure's body are going to emerge and everything, I say just let this be THE Hot Toys Joker thread.

Quick question for those who are more knowledgeable about Hot Toys than I (being primarily a Sideshow flunky):

Does Hot Toys set and edition size the same as Sideshow? If so, does anyone know about availability of the Joker V1 figure? Should it be available for a bit longer, is it about gone, etc.?

Thanks!

The original V1 Batman Begins and V1 Superman Returns had an edition size of around 1500. OR it could have been 1200. They both came with "Certificates Of Authenticity".

However, I don't think Hot Toys have done anything like that recently. Besides, I think there's a high demand for these. I doubt they would limit the production like what they've done in the past.

Hot Toys is the Mattel/Hasbro of the 1/6th figures? :p

The original V1 Batman Begins and V1 Superman Returns had an edition size of around 1500. OR it could have been 1200. They both came with "Certificates Of Authenticity".

However, I don't think Hot Toys have done anything like that recently. Besides, I think there's a high demand for these. I doubt they would limit the production like what they've done in the past.

Hot Toys is the Mattel/Hasbro of the 1/6th figures? :p

When the Movie Masters came out I was so excited, like that was the best we would get. Then came DC Direct's Joker, which i thought the best we could get. Then Hot Toys Joker (and to a lesser extent, Medicom), and now the BR Joker. Wow what a time to be a DK fan!

here's my Joker
P8270179.jpg

I keep hearing people talk about this velcro. Where is it? I have wait til oct/nov to get mine...what part of the clothing is it on? The green vest?

There's a strip of velcro to close the green vest, there's a strip to close his shirt and a strip is used on each sleeve of the shirt to close it.

I keep hearing people talk about this velcro. Where is it? I have wait til oct/nov to get mine...what part of the clothing is it on? The green vest?

Yes, the vest, but also on the shirt too. It really is a problem, considering the Joker never his his vest unbottoned, but it is hard to keep it buttoned on the figure, since the velcro is so loosey goosey. And yea, the headsculp really looks quite :horror compared to the BR heads. Still nice though.

Here's a set featuring the Russian RPG that Toys R Us is currently selling for $10.

jokerRPG01.jpg

I picked up this very RPG set at Walmart today...on clearance...for $5! I rummaged through the lot of 'em hoping to score another set or two for my fellow Freaks but I came up empty-handed. There was nothing left but "Street Heat" shotguns and some sort of heavy machine gun. (not the MG-34, if you happen to be looking for one for your Stormtrooper)

I realize that Walmart's clearance isles are insanely random from store to store, but I figured it was worth a head's-up. Keep your eyes peeled on your next trip through Wallyworld and you might be able to snag one on the cheap!

Oh well might as well through my redo into the mix. The white isn't nearly as harsh, I just haven't found a way to dull the flash down in my pics. I also made the jaw fuller and added some scarring and a fuller top lip to the sculpt with magic sculpt. Tried to give him more of the pouty upper lip Heath seemed to have. There is also makeup smears but the flash darn near makes them look invisible. Oh well.....here's my fig.
watermark.php

Last edited:
Back