Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, she didn't last long.

dsc00335qd8.jpg

Knowing Joker as we do and how filthy he can be I bet he did her up the arse before he killed her

MaulFan, got any of these in high-resolution... preferably for printouts. I would love some of these to laminate to put them behind the joker once I get my display cabinet. :)

has anyone noticed the inside jacket of there joker being made from two different materals. The back on the inside jacket of mine is one materal and the arms and front part is another :confused:

has anyone noticed the inside jacket of there joker being made from two different materals. The back on the inside jacket of mine is one materal and the arms and front part is another :confused:

You sure? My trenchcoat and suit coat both have consistent materials.

yeah i'll take a pic but how do u post it without the link

There's a GALLERY link in the top menu bar of the site, click on that, then you'll see at the top right a link that says UPLOAD PHOTOS, just follow that and you'll be given a link to that image. When you add a reply to this thread, there's a yellow box with a small picture of a mountain and a sun underneath the undo button, click that and paste the address for your image in there.

Back