Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who want more 1/6 joker dollar!
There's a Lot of Money!

jokermoney2wi2.jpg

The animate_internationals inform me, Today they ship out the second round of the joker & batman, total around 200.

They said : so sorry with the cust for waiting lomng time.

They said now the ready the

New batman (available on Sept) by Hottoys

Bank Robber Joker (Available on Dec) by Hottoys

This time , they promise the figure ,ship out within 5 days, when teh item is available.

My Joker came today from actionHQ, must admit its on display and putting all my other 1/6 figures to shame:D

Robocop and Rambo 3 cant even look at him, they have turned away in shame!:lol

Wow, some great photos in here, i'll add mine later. I LOVE your repaints everyone, they look fantastic, i don't have the confidence to do that to mine though, i'll stuff it up LOL, and i'm liking his look anyway. I'll swap it out with V2 joker, and maybe use the V1 head as a pen topper or something.

i know this is a long shot but does anybody know a place that i can buy this figure without waiting until december

I'm gonna ask a question I have a hot toys batman v1 and a superman v1 and they came with a number certificate how come joker didn't come with one

Both with and without Flash:

All Joker wanted was his phone call so he could get a more comfortable chair.

dsc00537cf8.jpg

This shot really looks like Heath to me. Looks so awesome Buttmunch[/QUOTE]

:horror

Wow on that headsculpt! Incredible! Is the guy who made that selling anymore, or was yours the only one?

Back